Peaches in salads, marinated peaches, peaches in cocktails, grilled peaches, peach salsa, peaches on toast, peach gumbo (jk on the F. Gump one but maybe it’s a thing?) . Hopefully that will work for you. To make the crumble, combine the oats through the vanilla in a large bowl. To lighten such a hearty dish as oatmeal, I typically add some colorful fruit. As a busy wife, SAHM, new blogger, and entrepreneur, I practice self-care through food--my love language. Afterall, we deserve it! Also, try my savoury version with mushrooms and leeks. Leave for 5 minutes or until foamy. This blueberry peach coffee cake is pretty simple to put together. Peach & Blueberry Breakfast Crumble. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar and a dollop of Greek yoghurt or mascarpone flecked with vanilla seeds. If you happen to have an abundance of peaches, skip the blueberries and add more peaches. Add cream, vanilla, and flour and continue to beat until smooth. While nothing is risk free, some activities are safer than others when it comes to COVID-19. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the yeast, vanilla paste and milk in a small bowl or cup and stir to dissolve yeast. There is just something about experiencing a bright sunrise in the early morning while enjoying a colorful bowl of yummy, healthy goodness. Try serving this "casserole" with vanilla ice cream— it's mmm-good! I adore your brioche tart, I can almost taste it just by looking at it . Wow, this is gorgeous! I eat oatmeal almost every day to sustain me for hours with a busy baby. Tostada Brunch Bowl with Chipotle Lime Crema, Mean Green Vegetable Lasagna (No-boil Noodles), Copyright © 2019-2020 Quisine Queen B | Brittny C. Lyle | All rights reserved. Or sub in raspberries, blackberries, cherries or any combo of the above mentioned. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Looking for a decadent weekend breakfast treat? Brush the edges of the brioche with the egg wash and finally sprinkle with sugar. casserole. For my Peach and Blueberry Breakfast Pizza recipe the brioche dough is flattened out into a circle and topped with sunshine coloured peaches and blueberries, which turn the prettiest shade of purple when cooked. © 2020 Delicious Everyday | Hook & Porter Media. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Homemade stuffing is ridiculously easy to make, but there are a few things you can do that would ruin a perfectly good stuffing. Then fold in the whisked egg white until combined. Sprinkle … cherries! - Remove from microwave and pour in almond milk. They can be made in advance and can be eaten over a few days. The crumble topping is loaded with oats, quinoa flakes and walnuts with subtle hints of warm cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss the peaches and blueberries with the cornstarch, vanilla, salt and lemon in a 2.5 quart casserole dish. Breakfast crumbles are a spin on a classic dessert. Additionally, I add cinnamon and nutmeg which pair very well with grains, nuts, and fruits. April 03, 2013. What a lovely, summery treat. I am the creator, author, photographer, and homecook behind Quisine Queen B. I adore brioche, but never thought to use it as a “crust.” What a lovely idea for a special treat! Preheat over to 400 degrees. My breakfast pizza base is a beautifully buttery brioche. Layer the blueberries and peaches on the egg covered dough. In this case, plump blueberries and ripe peaches give a burst of juicy sweetness.Crushed walnuts provide healthy fats and give a wonderful crunch and texture. ». Just what I need to brighten up our grizzly British February , I have a cousin who loves peaches and blueberries and one time my mother made a tart of some sort and he came in and said, “Ay yi yi, this pie is fabulous, can I have the whole thing?”, Looks so divine! 2 lbs. No reproduction without permission | Background art by Lisa Audit.