That’s it! Save Recipe Leave a Review Print Recipe. Actually it’s quite good it’s so easy, since I’ll be making this ALL THE TIME. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter. Did I mention it’s only 3 ingredients? It sounds amazing tho and I can wait to try it thank you for sharing this. My husband and I live in Texas. #nojudgements. ), serve it with a little saucer of extra jelly on the side. This dip only made it to Jordan once. In 1-quart microwave-safe bowl, layer cream cheese, peanut butter spread and jam. Perfection! I love apples and pretzels with peanut butter but not celery so much. I guess I could write you recipe notes for this recipe but really? Learn more about me and my recipes! If you’re a jelly-fiend (like me! (Or is it just Jordan that uses the apples as a spoon to eat the yogurt or caramel dip and then doesn’t eat the apples?). As in – they’re affordable. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. All you need to make this recipe are three things: Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and maple syrup (or honey). Domestic Preparation. This Skinny Peanut Butter Dip has only 3 ingredients!! And at 11:11 when she’s done scarfing down her sandwich she’s already asking for a treat and I’m all “No way, it’s not even noon.”. Cereal for breakfast and a granola bar for snack are no longer cutting it y’all. You can even make, you know, real food, like Turkey Pesto Pinwheels and Chicken Salad Wraps, all with O Organics. Peanut butter, Greek yogurt, apple slices, check! Measure, stir, eat. What kind do you suggest? Plus, it’s perfect for every member of the family (even those with the pickiest of palates). Enjoy! Microwave at high 1 minute or until heated through. One of the ways I solved that problem? I plan to make Jordan some homemade fruit leather because she’s always begging for the unhealthy kind when we go shopping together (there’s even a DIY video for it). Please do not use my images without prior permission. If that wasn’t bad enough, she wants breakfast the second her eyes open, meaning that by 6:30 on most mornings she’s already done with breakfast and onto the next thing. It’s only got three ingredients and it’s full of protein. Tap the pan on the counter to get them smoothed out. In K-3, snack recess was at 9am and lunch was served by 11:30. Your email address will not be published. The opinions and text are all mine. Lodge L8SK3 Cast Iron Skillet and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25", Black. Could you use vanilla Greek Yogurt instead of plain? Fry it in a buttered pan (I like to use my cast iron skillet) for a few minutes on each side, then dust the sandwich in powdered sugar. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. Remove from pan and set aside. Join for FREE to start saving your favorite recipes. [CDATA[ var ts=document.getElementById('ti-pixel-tracker'); var axel = Math.random() + ""; var num = axel * 1000000000000000000; var ti=document.createElement("img"); ti.style.display="none"; ti.src="https://tracking.tapinfluence.com/trk/A6u9m/HDcGk/p.png?p=pAEcp" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "i=swp1G" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "ord="+ num + String.fromCharCode(38) + "s=" + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer); ts.parentNode.replaceChild(ti,ts); new TAP.CogFrame('/v1/cogs/61d8af46-45e9-11e5-9290-22000afd2dc7/comments').drop({"program_id":"61d4f892-45e9-11e5-9290-22000afd2dc7","post_id":"abc8d796-46c2-11e5-8349-22000af93a2d","host":"api.tapinfluence.com","apiHost":"api.tapinfluence.com","sort_order":"desc","limit":"20","offset":"0","sort_by":"created_at","protocol":"https://"}); // ]]> All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. I am looking to expand what type of things would dip well with this. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Top with another teaspoon or so of chocolate so the top is covered. Exactly! I mean, apples, celery, and pita chips are okayyyyy…but chocolate chips and a spoon were even better. (Also, totally not a school lunch product, but I love the O Organics chicken stock!). This means that she goes at least 4 hours between breakfast and eating again. You mentioned crackers. https://www.delish.com/cooking/g2143/peanut-butter-and-jelly-recipes Yield 1 cup. Fry for 2-3 minutes per side until golden. Foreign Inspiration. Nutrition information has been auto-calculated for your convenience. I needed something quick and easy for lunch, and my grocery situation was looking pretty dire. Let’s keep it real here: I’ve made a lot of sweet dips in my time but rarely are any of them, dare I say, good for you. Your email address will not be published. This Skinny Peanut Butter dip. Required fields are marked *. Make it for breakfast, lunch, or an after school snack or even as a game day dip! Your email address will not be published. Triple White Chocolate Peppermint Blossoms. It’s just as addicting as this dip, only you don’t have to run 10 miles to work off a few tablespoons. All Rights Reserved. Stir yogurt, peanut butter, and maple syrup or honey until no lumps remain. Add the remaining tablespoon of butter to the pan, then repeat the dipping and cooking process with the second sandwich. for eating (apples, celery, carrots, crackers, chocolate chips, etc.). //