I just added these yummy birthday cake pudding shots, y’all!!! As you might have already gleaned, these are all alcoholic pudding shots and, therefore, are an adults-only treat. These cool and creamy pumpkin pie pudding shots are dreamy little cups of pumpkin spice alcohol-infused pudding that are totally perfect for any fall gathering! Whisk together the pudding mix, milk, and Bailey's. 1 Part pineapple juice. I’m Tara: mom of 5 teens/tweens and one 80-lb. Unsophisticook is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com. It started with these chocolate pudding shots back in June. They’re sure to make your special day (or really any day) extra memorable…. Pumpkin pie pudding shots sounds amazing! And while we’re on the topic of Cool Whip, don’t try making pumpkin pudding shots with real whipped cream. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve. The bottle mentions that it’s also great in hot chocolate, so you can bet I’m going to try that ASAP! ), my fave things include cooking + baking (obvs! If you just try to whisk everything together, you’ll end up with a soupy mess. ), my JEEP Rubicon, the 4×4 beaches at OBX, and checking out the local craft beer scene… Learn more. It’s ideal for scooping the pudding shot mixture into the little pudding shot cups. Pinnacle Whipped Vodka — I would never eat pumpkin pie without whipped cream, so this delicate, lightly sweetened, creamy vanilla vodka seems like the ideal choice to use in these pumpkin pie pudding shots with vodka. Mix your choices all together, portion the mix out into little condiment cups with lids, and pop them in the freezer. I mean, it will still be totally delicious once frozen, but it won’t have the texture we’re looking for. Mix ingredients in a glass and serve over ice. Beyond these three ingredients, you’ll need some milk and a 16-oz. And the rest is pumpkin pie pudding shots history! At this point, you’re ready to portion the pumpkin spice Jell-O pudding shots into cups. One big scoop, plus another little dab on top, close up the cups, and you’re ready to pop them in the freezer! And beyond for all my pumpkin spice-loving friends…. pkgs. Please leave a comment below or share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #unsophisticook! Born and raised in Ohio (GO BUCKS!!! MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. The Party Hostess. What kind of cups? Muddled strawberries. If you’re new ’round here (or maybe just missed my other pudding shot recipes), let me back up for a moment and clarify the whole pudding shots phenomenon…. Ingredients 1 package orange flavored Jell-O 3-ounce 1 cup boiling water 1 cup PINNACLE® Orange Whipped Vodka or PINNACLE® Whipped Vodka 1 can of whipped cream One 3-ounce box of Jell-O will make about 16 single-ounce Jell-O shots. Wondering where to buy pudding shot cups? This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. RELATED: White Russian Pudding Shots — for all of you that have been searching up Kahlua pudding shots! Well, I highly recommend these pudding shot cups with lids. Basic Chocolate Pudding Shots (Alcoholic Pudding Shots) Ingredients. This is a limited edition seasonal flavor, so stock up now while it’s available. ), my fave things include cooking + baking (obvs! P.S. Anyhow, I generally like to freeze my pudding shots and serve them straight from frozen, and the graham cracker crumbs get pretty soggy during this process. And now it’s time to fold in the Cool Whip. Riiggghhhttt. The Best Chocolate Whipped Vodka Shots Recipes on Yummly | Mexican Chocolate Shots, Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots (alcoholic Pudding Shots), Basic Chocolate Pudding Shots (alcoholic Pudding Shots) Then stir in the vodka. Cinnamon Vanilla RumChata Pudding Shots (Alcoholic Pudding Shots) Unsophisticook.com condiment, liqueur, Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka, cool whip, milk, JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mocha Coffee Cake with Whipped Cream O Meu Tempero FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE EASY RECIPE IDEAS. Honestly, I had NO intention on sharing any more pudding shots recipes this year — especially not this pumpkin pie shot! After having made all kinds of pudding shots, I can tell you the key for how to make pumpkin pudding shots that are creamy and fluffy is in the folding. Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots Recipe ... Orange creamsicle jello shots small town living usa white russian pudding shots recipe pinnacle whipped flavored vodka 1 75 l pinnacle tail recipes pinnacle orange creamsicle jell o shots cookie brownie chocolate obsessed the … ), my JEEP Rubicon, the 4×4 beaches at OBX, and checking out the local craft beer scene…, Unsophisticook is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to. 1 Part orange juice. ®/™©2020 Yummly. So save some of your hard-earned money and order these. Definitely making this. get exclusive content straight to your inbox. Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding. So pumpkin pudding shots seemed like a natural addition for the fall season. In a medium to large bowl mix together the milk, chocolate whipped vodka, milk chocolate liquor and the instant pudding mix for a few minutes or until it is completely mixed, a mixer should not be necessary simply use a plastic spoon or a whisk. CLICK HERE TO ADD THIS PERFECT INSTANT POT PUMPKIN PIE PUDDING SHOTS RECIPE TO YOUR BEST PARTY RECIPES BOARD ON PINTEREST! banana instant pudding mix, instant chocolate pudding, instant pudding mix and … Many links on this website are affiliate links, meaning if you click through my link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission for referring you (at no extra cost to you). 1 Part Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka. 1 small container of Cool Whip. And you know what? Jell-O Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding — Finding this limited edition flavor can be a bit hit or miss in grocery stores. 1 cup milk. Cinnamon Vanilla RumChata Pudding Shots (Alcoholic Pudding Shots) Unsophisticook.com JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding, milk, cool whip, condiment, Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka and 1 more S'mores Pudding Shots My Baking Addiction instant chocolate pudding mix, 2% milk, vodka, graham cracker crumbs and 3 more Also, I can’t recommend picking up one of these medium cookie scoops enough. The magic is in the endless flavor combinations you can choose for each ingredient. Garnish with a strawberry. And beyond for all my pumpkin spice-loving friends... As an Amazon.com Services LLC Associates and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Enjoy! I can't tell you how much I love these! CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS RECIPE. So whether or not you add them is totally up to you. BUT I did take the liberty of sprinkling some graham cracker crumbs over top of a few of these pumpkin pie vodka pudding shots. PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER! Which, if you ask me, is the most delicious kind of history…. With a bottle in my cart, I headed for the baking aisle in search of some Jell-O pumpkin spice pudding. One last thing… I typically prefer my pudding shots to be pretty basic — no frills, no sprinkles, no whipped cream, etc. Oops, I did it again… (I can’t even type that without singing it in my head, LOL.) 2 (3.9-oz.) Born and raised in Ohio (GO BUCKS!!! 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream. I’d love to see how your pumpkin pie pudding shots turn out… Tag me @Unsophisticook on Instagram or use the hashtag #Unsophisticook so I can check it out. But yes, I totally did it again. Read on for my recommendations: Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice Liqueur — Bailey’s calls this a “delicious combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, baking spices & hints of vanilla & coffee.” I call it freaking amazing! tub of Cool Whip. WHILE YOU’RE AT IT, LET’S BE FRIENDS! Right? My basic pudding shot recipe combines Jell-O instant pudding with a creamy liqueur, flavored vodka, milk, and Cool Whip whipped topping. Weimaraner, who fancies herself a lap dog. My pumpkin pie pudding shots recipe starts with whisking together the Bailey’s, milk, and pudding until there are no lumps.