Available for $59.99 for tool only, battery and charger are not included. So I decided to put them head to head. Recently Porter Cable released their new Restorer, a comprable tool at a much lower price point. This speed ranges between 1400 to 2000 RPM. I purchased a Makita Brush sander almost 2 years ago, and have used it in a ton of my content and my work since then. PORTER-CABLE Cordless Sander Review Lowe’s offered to provide a sander, and I’m excited to put our new Porter Cable 4″ x 8″ Belt / Disc Sander to work! Check out my thoughts on both tools and a full video below! The Porter Cable 4″ x 8″ Belt / Disc sander is available from Lowe’s for $179.00. Benny Sanders. March 4, 2017. This random orbit sander is another new member of the PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX* System. Check out my Video Review Here! Features The porter cable dovetail jig offers the durability and compact design along with the good handling assemblies and amenities. Executive Summary. Porter-Cable 371 Review. Porter-Cable has recently announced the launch of a new addition to their line of 20V Max cordless solutions: the Porter-Cable 20V Max Random Orbit Sander. Being a professional level standard in drywall sanders, it comes with 13 foot hose which is anti-static. March 4, 2017. We also looked at the Porter-Cable 20V Max brushless drill & impact driver. Benny Sanders. Belt Sanders. The Porter-Cable 7345 random orbit sander is a 5” variant and features 4.5 Amps of power. Battery life would have been an issue. The Porter Cable Belt Sander comes to the customers with delivering 100g ironstone aluminum oxide and the builder's 3-year restricted guarantee scheme. Product Description. This Porter Cable 20V drill review presents a solid choice for mid-tier projects. Our most recent Porter-Cable tool reviews include the Porter-Cable 20V Max 18-gauge brad nailer and the Porter-Cable 20V Max 16-gauge finish nailer. The Porter Cable 7800 drywall sander comes with a powerful motor which provides a relatively higher and variable speed range. But in general the light weight design, cost, durability and versatility make it an ideal choice for most projects. The 20V Max system offers a range of affordably priced cordless tools, which Porter-Cable aims … Belt Sanders. Porter-Cable 371 Review. The Porter Cable 371 is loaded for performance, with a powerful 12AMP motor. You can buy it online or purchase it in store. It also features an electronic variable speed dial which allows you to dial in 2500 – 6800 OPM. There are some downsides, such as the lower than average speed. Be sure to check for a Lowe’s coupon before you do any online shopping. While we liked these tools, there is a lot of competition in the marketplace.