Great for outings, and in the car when the kids are getting restless. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2013. The Kroger Co. Chocolate Chip Ingredients: Granola (Whole Grain Oats, Brown Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp [Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt], Whole Grain Wheat, Soybean Oil, Coconut, Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt), Invert Sugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Natural Flavor. In my opinion, I felt that the best flavors were oatmeal raisin … There's a problem loading this menu right now. *TOP 5 SELLING SWEET SNACKS BASED ON DOLLAR SALES HAVE ON AVERAGE 16 GRAMS OF SUGAR PER SERVING SIZE (RACC).QUAKER CHEWY® GRANOLA BARS (EXCLUDING DIPPS PRODUCTS) HAVE, ON AVERAGE, 11 GRAMS OF SUGAR PER 40 GRAM SERVING(RACC). Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. enough said! Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2014. these are a wonderful snack without a dump truck full of sugar. Oatmeal Raisin: Contains coconut, milk, soy and wheat ingredients. Enjoy great tasting ingredients combinedwith the goodness of Quaker Oats. I just love the chewy goodness of these granola bars by Quaker. Chewy bars fell apart each bite and were dry. Great for outings, and in the car when the kids are getting restless. But with 25% less sugar and the goodness of whole grain Quaker Oats, don't feel so bad about going back for seconds. With 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients you can feel good about giving your kids a granola bar they’ll love. You’ll be the hero of your household when your kids find Quaker Chewy in the pantry! We do not have any recommendations at this time. You'll be the hero of your household when your kids find Quaker Chewy in the pantry! Made with 25% less sugar than regular Quaker Chewy Granola Bars. I will buy more of the flavors that I love for our family. suppliers and others provide what you see here, See more details at. Fructose Corn Chewy bars. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Prepare for all that lies ahead by filling your bowls, bellies, and hearts with the love of a nourishing breakfast from Quaker Oats. and we have not verified it. My favorite has to be the oatmeal raisin. Wholesome ingredients and a healthy snack. I ordered the chewy Quaker granola bars in the 58 count variety pack. I put them in lunch boxes, and I also keep one in my gym bag,and the diaper bag. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. or peanut buttery drizzle. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The peanut butter version is my favorite in the assortment, but the chocolate chip and cookies & cream versions are also quite tasty. Quaker® Big Chewy Granola Bars are 60% bigger* than our regular Only 100 calories and 70-90 grams of sodium. Buy products such as Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, Oatmeal Raisin, 8 Count per pack, 6.7 Ounce, Pack of 12 at Walmart and … Made with 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients and no artificial preservatives, flavors or added colors – Quaker® Chewy with 25% Less Sugar* is a great choice! Quaker Chewy 25% Less Sugar Granola Bar Variety Pack, 8 Count (Pack of 6). All classic flavors of Chewy are made with 100% whole grains and other yummy ingredients, like real chocolate chips and raisins, QUAKER CHEWY GRANOLA BAR VARIET PACK RED. Fructose Corn Preservatives and blueberry pieces. We regularly eat these bars, but buying them individually can add up fast. Electrode, Comp-a2e081ca-1e89-458b-928a-56541df64e6f, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0652edd0-007-17606c46e55f83, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:55:05 GMT, Nature's Bakery Blueberry Fig Bars, 10 Twin Packs, 2 Oz each. Subscribe, Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars - Dark Chocolate Chunk, Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars - Oatmeal Raisin, Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars - Chocolate Chip, Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars - Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars - Variety Pack, Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars - Peanut Butter & Marshmallow. Subscribe, (per 40g serving: Price: $27.77 ($0.76 / Ounce) 110 calories per serving … quaker chewy ® granola bars (excluding dipps products) have, on average, 11 grams of sugar per 40 gram serving (racc). Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. In my opinion, I felt that the best flavors were oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip. and incredible tips when you subscribe to the Don’t miss exciting promotions, inspiring recipes The price is right--the calories are low--It provides fiber--good on the go snack. Calcium With Chocolate Chip, Cookies & Cream and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip to choose from, the only question now is which to start with. delicious I love the taste of the raisins mixed in with the whole oats. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. It's hard to believe something sogood could come in 90 calories. Indulge yourself with agranola bar dipped in delicious, chocolatey coating. Syrup. snack time hunger strikes. Free of high-fructose corn syrup, Quaker Chewy 25% Less Sugar Granola Bars also have 0 grams of trans fat. Bars are 35G). It is so filling if eaten for breakfast and will help keep you full until lunch. Easy addition to a delicious, balanced lunch. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ingredients: Granola (Whole Grain Oats, Brown Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp [Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt], Whole Grain Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Peanut Butter Spread (Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt), Peanut Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Lactose, Whey, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor), Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Contains 2% or Less of: Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Salt, Natural Flavor, Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness).