All Used Yamaha Yzf-r15 Bikes in Chennai come with Full Circle Trust Score and 100% Refundable Token Amount. Check your nearest Yamaha YZF R15 S Dealer in Chennai One humble request to YAMAHA please update this bike for ABS version and the dealer told. 130 is company recommendation. Yamaha has discontinued the YZF R15 S and the bike is out of production. The YZF R15 V3 is available in 3 variants. Get best insurance policies in India from leading car insurance companies, We provide you with the best offers available from different insurance companies across India, Maserati To Electrify Entire Line-Up In Next 5 Years: CEO, Mahindra First Choice Services To Become A Subsidiary Of TVS Automobile Solutions, Honda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. carandbike shall not be held responsible or liable for any disputes that arises from the use of the quoted bike prices. All Used Yamaha Yzf-r15 Bikes in Chennai come with Full Circle Trust Score and 100% Refundable Token Amount. Check out our list of top 10 sports bikes in India. Searching for the vehicle records in our database, Pricing, Inspection & Historical Record Certificates, Concierge Service, VIP Assistance By Auto Experts, Complete Lifecycle Management of your Vehicles, Partner With Globally Proven Germ Shield Technology. Used Yamaha Yzf-r15 Bikes are available starting from Rs. ओएलएक्स बाइक Chennai! This allows us to provide relevant content for you. BikeWale takes utmost care in gathering precise and accurate information about Yamaha YZF R15 S price in Chennai. 24 November 2020: Check Latest Used Yamaha YZF R15 Bikes in Chennai (28 results). As per ARAI, the average of YZF R15 S is 42 kmpl. Only issue i faced is with tyre. You have to choose only one thing that the model (sport's or commutator) the, I didn't have this bike currently but i am using my friends bike.. Find the best Second Hand R15 price in Chennai! Yamaha YZF R15 V3 price in Chennai starts from Rs. It gets locked very quick. 1.17 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). Used Yamaha Yzf-r15 Bikes are available starting from Rs. 1,05,000. I'm waiting for this bike from the month of Feb 2019 for ABS version..still Now the dealer didn't updated for ABS. There are 19 Used Yamaha Yzf-r15 Bikes in Chennai available for sale online in two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and Best Offer. The Yamaha YZF R15 V3 ex-showroom price in Chennai starts from Rs 1.49 Lakh. As per ARAI, the average of YZF R15 S is 42 kmpl. Price in India: Yamaha R15 V1 price was INR 97,000 before being discontinued. There are 9 Used Yamaha Yzf-r15 Bikes in Chennai available for sale online in two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and Best Offer. Find great deals on good condition second hand Yamaha YZF R15 Bikes for sale in Chennai with price, features, images and specifications at QuikrBikes Also view YZF R15S interior Images, specs, features, expert reviews, news, videos, colours and mileage info at ZigWheels.com Sell your used R15, Old Bike, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson, KTM, Yamaha, Pulsar & more with OLX Chennai. 32,025 to Rs. Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price in Chennai. 1,18,665 (Ex-Showroom price). About 45 to 47 mileage i am getting.. Service center experience was very poor. Only coz of this tyre i met with 3 accidents. Everything is perfect here, no need to worry about engine performance, durability, speed, pickup, style anything. Yamaha YZF R15S ex-showroom price in Chennai is ₹ 1.19 Lakh and the on road price of STD is ₹ 1.33 Lakh. However, this information is only indicative and may not reflect the final price you may pay.