Rainbow Drive-In has been serving their iconic local plate lunches since 1961. west side of oahu. You should conduct your own investigation and consult with appropriate professionals to determine the accuracy of the information provided and to answer any questions concerning the property and structures located thereon. HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - Rainbow Drive-In is expanding! EWA BEACH here we come!! . Your email address will not be published. The original restaurant was open on October 2nd, 1961 in Kapahulu. or. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Accessibility Help. EWA BEACH here we come!! Some of their most popular menus are the Hawaiian staple mix plate lunch consists of Teri Beef, Shoyu Chicken, Mahi Mahi with 2 scoops of rice and mac salad, and their Loco Moco plate (hamburger patty, fried egg, rice, smothered with gravy). All rights reserved. I’m going to start this out by sayin... Hilo Rice Noodle Soup offers both Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine. The iconic Hawaiian restaurant Rainbow Drive-In owned by brothers Jim and Mike Hickey is set to open their fourth location in Ewa Beach. © 1995-2016 Honolulu Board of REALTORS®. © Copyright 2016, Hawaii Information Service. The business posted the news Monday night on its Facebook page, adding that the new location would open in March. Whether you’re looking to sell …. This time, the iconic plate-lunch spot is adding a restaurant in Ewa Beach. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. We went to the new location in Ewa, where our order was ready and waiting for us after we called it in. What is a MRP? HONOLULU (KHON2) – Rainbow Drive-In fans, get ready for more “gravy all over!” The popular local restaurant is taking its plate lunches to Ewa Beach with the addition of their fourth location. Group Order. This is Hawaiian Host’s first ent... Disclosure: Complimentary product was received for review purposes. There is no set date on the grand opening yet but is expected to open sometime in March 2020 in The Laulani Village Shopping center on Keaunui Drive in Ewa Beach. Moving to Hawaii, Pickup. This information has been supplied by third parties and has not been independently verified by Hawaii Information Service and is, therefore, not guaranteed. 420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205Honolulu, HI 96817Main (808) 847-3246News (808) 847-1112. …, Listed by Cindy Wild, R(B), Premier Island Properties LLC | Buyer Represented by Carrie Nicholson R(B) Hawaii Life I was …, Living in Kauai as a child is amazing! just opened in Kahala MKT a few days ago, and I went on the second day of business to see what the hype was all about. DMCA Notice. For questions concerning these issues, consult with either the Hawaii Real Estate Commission, your Principal Broker, or an Attorney. If you require a reasonable accommodation to access our services, please contact us at (808) 732-3000 or email hbradmin@hicentral.com so we may better assist you. #ewa #newlocation #platelunch #burgers #sandwich #fries #tots #macsalad #kapahulu... Jump to. I was craving tater tots, and something with gravy, and also a slush float, so the one place that came to mind was Rainbow Drive In. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Delivery. All Day . All rights reserved. Drinks. #rainbowdrivein . It opened its second restaurant in Kalihi in 2018, then Pearlridge Center in 2019. This information is believed to be accurate. Rainbow Drive-In. All opinions are entirely my own. of Maui and should not be relied upon without independent verification. I decided to order Bo Kho - a Vietnamese Beef Stew that I've tried el... Pumpkin Crunch. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Opening March 2020! As most drive-ins continue to go down in numbers and disappear over time around the island, Rainbow Drive-In continues to thrive and grow in popularity. Your email address will not be published. DashPass • Fast Food • Newly Added • 10355.8 mi • $$ $0.00. Yes, their ice come... Just in time for the holidays, Hawaiian Host® enters the luxury confections realm with the launch of KOHO. Et al . Rainbow Drive In, also known as Rainbow’s, makes the short list when searching for the best Hawaiian plate lunch on Oahu. In today’s time, they serve well over 1500 plate lunches on weekdays and close to 2000 plate lunches on weekends. This time, the iconic plate-lunch spot is adding a restaurant in Ewa Beach. Posted on You can email me at inquiry@hawaiilife.com or via phone at (808) 370-3848. ewa beach lifestyle, There’s so much to do and so many beautiful places to visit …, Are you a property owner and wondering whether now is a good time to sell? The original spot, located in Kapahulu, has been serving customers since 1961. See more of Rainbow Drive- In on Facebook. Copyright 2020 Hawaii News Now. Email This BlogThis! #rainbowdrivein . Loco Moco Drive Inn, Ewa Beach: See 22 unbiased reviews of Loco Moco Drive Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 45 restaurants in Ewa Beach. He participated in campaigns in Italy and France. All opinions are honest and my own. 10:00 am - 7:30 pm. Press alt + / to open this menu. Your Email address will be kept private, this form is secure and we never spam you. Required fields are marked *. Strawberry shortcakes made with Ahualo... Pumpkin crunch is easily my favorite dessert. Teri beef, shoyu chicken, Mahi Mahi, 2 scoops of rice, and mac salad is a staple on … When I participated in the preview of the Virtual Waikiki Lights, I also got to try Ice Cubed Hawaii for the first time. In March, he was relieved to back at his St. Louis Heights home. Make This! February 21, 2020 Not just for Thanksgiving. What a great addition to the West side of Oahu. One thing for sure, we are all looking forward to the grand opening of their Ewa Beach location. [Read more: From coco puffs to the Rainbow Special: Meet the people serving up nostalgia with every order]. Facebook. Disclosure: Complimentary products received for review purposes. Leave your opinion here. HAWAIIAN HOST® UNVEILS KOHO — ITS FIRST FORAY INTO LUXURY, How to Keep Everyone Happy Little Campers. February 11, 2020 at 7:55 AM HST - Updated February 11 at 7:55 AM, COVID-19 patients battle long-term impacts of the disease, Hawaii reports 2 additional COVID-19 fatalities, 108 new cases, PODCAST: A special Thanksgiving kanikapila with the ‘Muthaship’, Salvation Army to distribute thousands of Thanksgiving meals in Hawaii, Flash flood warning extended for Kauai as heavy rains drench island, Survey: Maui County, Hawaii Island top the state for mask wearing rates. Let’s stay connected with me on social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn) for the latest updates and information on the community and Oahu real estate. The iconic Hawaiian restaurant Rainbow Drive-In owned by brothers Jim and Mike Hickey is set to open their fourth location in Ewa Beach. Sign Up. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. in Hawaii, Latest News, Lifestyle, Oahu, Ewa Beach, Please be nice. Opening March 2020! It’s no doubt the best hole in the wall plate lunch in my mind. Create New Account. Hawaii, Enter your address for ETA. There is no set date on the grand opening yet but is expected to open sometime in March 2020 in The Laulani Village Shopping center on Keaunui Drive in Ewa Beach.. Rainbow Drive-In has been serving their iconic local plate lunches since 1961. Seiju Ifuku, the founder of Rainbow Drive-In, learned to cook while in the Army serving with the famous 100th Battalion during WW II. Use directly from your smartphone, no membership needed. . The two fatalities push the death toll from the virus in Hawaii to 235. Featured properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure. Blueberry cream cheese scones from Diamond Head Market & Grill. Rainbow DRIVE-IN Coupon - Coupons for Oahu restaurants, take out, shops, and activities! Note: Honolulu Board of REALTORS® receives inquiries seeking professional advice; however the Honolulu Board of REALTORS® staff is not qualified, nor licensed, by the state of Hawaii to properly address real estate or legal issues. . And for some reason, I'm really good at baking it. Side Orders. . Sure, it's a super simple rec... First off, this recipe makes a lot of butter mochi and is actually the first recipe I have seen that does not call for coconut milk.