Fresh dough topped with chopped garlic. Creamed peas cooked delicately with cheese cubes. Fresh grated vegetable fritter cooked in a tomato, cream, and onion sauce. Seasonal fish simmered in coconut curry sauce with toasted mustard seeds. Basmati rice is cooked with whole spices and finished with saffron. Taste less food and horrible service. Homemade cottage cheese cubes cooked in a chef's special sauce. Our Menu. It was very nice. *Contains peanuts*. And there was no bill or anything but just the credit card charge receipt ! I feel it cannot be better than what we had. When I questioned him he just coolly said that's the charge ! Do yourself a favor, try it! Visited this place on June 9th, two family, total of 6. Friendly staff. $3.95 Rasmalai. Soooooooo bad, terrible, irresponsible and just pathetic ! Every thing from here was down the hill.. Mixed vegetables cooked in a coconut sauce tempered with herbs and spices. Choice of chicken, lamb, or shrimp. Most items can be mild medium or hot and some menu items can be prepared free of dairy, nuts and/or gluten. Log in. I went there today to attend a function. Probably would not revisit again. Log in More. fantastic. Please check other stores or visit us back. Served with raita. 3 appetizer, 4 main entrée and 3 desert. 620 Georges Rd, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852-3025. By creating an account or using the “Fast Track”, you agree … Garbanzo beans cooked in special blend of spices. The saag paneer was quite bland. Chicken cooked in a blend of tomatoes and spices. Order Indian takeaway online from Rasoi Restaurant. According to your preferences, we can prepare fully vegetarian, vegan and/or organic menus. Marketing Preferences × Sign up. Fish, chicken and vegetable Pakoras (fritters), Samosa (Indian pastry filled with potatoes and peas), Palak Paneer (home made Indian cottage cheese in spinach), Chicken Tikka Masala (grilled chicken cooked in a cashew nut sauce and spices). Great service. Had to remind waiter. We only use high quality ingredients, grind our own spices and prepare your food freshly. $4.50 Paneer Makhani. Fresh okra lightly sauteed with onions and herbs. We decided to ordered beer. This was extremely unprofessional and made us uncomfortable. Such an irresponsible rip off ! Whipped yogurt blended with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, carrots, and mint. Taste less food and horrible service. Tons of choices. brand we wanted they didn't had.Inside beer mug wall was covered 3/4th with ice.Must be in freezer for months. Minced meat spiced with ginger, herbs, and onion roasted on skewers. A perfect balance for the spicy dishes. ordered Chicken Tikka and lamb kabob and were Good. Their food is not that good either ! Chef litrley slice long strip of chicken, cook and threw in very sweet gravy. Diner was served but no empty beer bottles and mugs were picked up. These are the dishes we are specialized in. Charcoal roasted, cooked in a creamy tomato sauce. Food was awesome. They also gave good deal on banquet hall which was far cheaper than others. The Rasoi idea is associated with a family kitchen where you are treated as a … Yes you can fill up with just that. Served w/tamarind sauce & mint chutney. Now I'm having my daughter's Sweet 16 because the price is amazing! 3 appetizer, 4 main entrée and 3 desert. Basmati rice is cooked with whole spices. I will never go to this stupid lousy place again and I never recommend anyone to go there either.More, When we entered the restaurant, we asked our server whether they would be serving only buffet style or off-the-menu. I recommend this place if you are planning a party and looking for a party hall... Veggie Pakora (16 bite-size pcs.) Chicken had no flavor, no marination and extremely sweet curry on both dishes. We ordered chicken dishes, Rasoi special chicken and Chicken butter masala. I would recommend not to...have event with Rasoi at all.More. we had booked a banquet hall to celebrate holiday season and new year 2014. Cooking at Rasoi is based on traditional Indian recipes which have been handed down in our family. Cozy atmosphere. Appetizers . Detect me. this store is closed. I went to Rasoi III for a Sweet 16 and it was amazing! Ladies ordered some vegetarian appetizer and it was good per their opinion. Insert password. Cauliflower and potatoes sauteed in herbs and spices. When I questioned him he just coolly said that's the charge ! Pakoras* $5.95 Paneer Pakoras $6.95 Chicken Pakoras $8.95 Fish Pakoras $9.95 Veg. When we began ordering off the menu, another server frantically came over and said "why don't...you want the buffet? You are sure to develop a Woodlands syndrome and we at Indian-Rasoi would nurture it for the rest of your life by serving you with right mix of food and dishes to keep you energetic, hale and hearty. I know owner and i will definatley speak to him about my experience. This was extremely unprofessional and made us uncomfortable. Rasoi, Hindi for kitchen, is the fruition of a dream by chef Sanjiv and Vandana Dhar. We aim to provide you with an experience you will never forget. What don't you like about it?" A perfect balance for the spicy dishes. 7.95. You won't be disappointed, A real pathetic and disastrous service ! Pureed spinach, peas, and fenugreek leaves cooked in a creamy sauce. Season's best tomato, arugula, chapatti chips, and spicy cashews with a tamarind vinaigrette. This place is know for banquet so i guess they concentrate more on banqute than al carte menue. New Zealand lamb shank simmered in an aromatic korma sauce served with saffron pulao and seasonal vegetables. Assorted seasonal vegetables and cheese delicately spiced and roasted in tandoor. The food was ok. Food is average. Choice of paneer, chicken, lamb, or shrimp. Appetizer was highlight of dinner. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Were seated promptly as restaurant was pretty much empty. Get quick answers from Rasoi III staff and past visitors. Sauteed with sweet pepper, onions, mint, and tomatoes. Service was also okay.. cannot say awesome but no such complain..More, I had event at Rasoi 3, messed up with ballroom, and deserts. We decided to ordered beer. Appetizers Veg. Basmati rice is cooked with whole spices and finished with saffron. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. However, we can prepare almost every Indian dish – just ask. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hey!! Ladies ordered some vegetarian appetizer and it was good per their opinion. We only use high quality ingredients, grind our own spices and prepare your food freshly. Such an irresponsible rip off ! Mildly spiced crab cakes with coated garbanzo bean batter, served with roasted corn raita. 25.00 Minimum order required. Delicious. Rasoi 3 has nice variety of banquet halls. The rest of the experience is decent. It was very nice. $ 2.50 I had called them many times, and response I get is someone will call back, but no one is calling back. Seasonally fresh only.