Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 35 3/4 inches x 70 inches, 26 cu. ft. (color: Black) RF197ABBP User Manual (ver.0.4) Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. Before we get into how to reset your Samsung refrigerator, it goes without saying that Samsung refrigerators are some of the smartest cooling units around. RF197ACRS French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling, 17.8 cu. A good handyman myself but cannot figure out how to remove the twin cooling panel without breaking it. RF261BEAESR French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus, 25.6 cu.ft. This is the panel where "Twin Cooling" vent circle at the top is attached. In the center back of the refrigerator you will see a panel. Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. As dust collects on the compressor, cooling fan and wires inside the rear-base of your refrigerator, a number of problems can occur. Then remove all shelfs, including the bottom crisper drawers. Water is leaking around the back panel. This makes it possible to control optimal humidity and temperature because moisture in the fridge can remain separate from freezer. The clips on the left will not stay in place and it is allowing warm air around the panel. We have 7 Samsung RF217 series manuals available for free PDF download: User Manual, Manual De Usuario, Quick Start Manual, Quick Manual Samsung RF217 series User Manual (34 pages) RF197ABBP - 18 cu. Samsung Support CA Samsung RF26VABBP Twin coolant repair system panel removal. We took the four screws off, bit it is still attached at the top? There are clips that hold the cover on. The Samsung Twin Cooling Plus TM adds new levels of convenience and innovation with its two evaporators that manage the fridge and freezer space separately to minimize temperature fluctuation. I have a rf28hdedbsr/AA with the refrigerator not wanting to cool. I have read just about every question and reply here. Samsung Support CA Take everything out of the refrigerator. Find the perfect Refrigerator for you! I stripped everything out shelf wise, popped the tabs, removed the central shelf screw but the deli drawer top appears fixed. First, turn the referigerator off at the circuit breaker or unplug it. The evaporator fan is a box fan that’s attached to the evaporator cover in the back of the fridge, behind where it says Twin Cooling: The fan looks like this: The proper fix is to remove everything from the refrigerator, take out all the drawers and shelves, remove the … A dirty environment is also … The fan can get noisier and the dust can over-insulate parts that need to remain clean for proper cooling to take place. ft.. With features like touch buttons, intuitive features, and digital display panels, they offer convenience and smart living. ft. French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus in Stainless Steel.