Presidents' Day Deals! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Extra Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Southpoint II Plush 12 Inch Mattress, Cal King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Extra Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Cal King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Merriam II Firm 10 Inch Mattress, Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm Pillow Top 14.25 Inch Mattress, Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Plush 11.5 Inch Mattress, King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm Pillow Top 14.25 Inch Mattress, King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm Pillow Top 14.25 Inch Mattress, King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Plush 11.5 Inch Mattress, Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Plush Pillow Top 14.25 Inch Mattress, Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Extra Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Southpoint II Plush 12 Inch Mattress, Cal King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Plush Pillow Top 14.25 Inch Mattress, King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Carriage Hill II Cushion Firm 11 Inch Mattress, Cal King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Plush 11.5 Inch Mattress, Cal King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Twin Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Twin XL Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Plush 11.5 Inch Mattress, Twin Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Plush 11.5 Inch Mattress, Twin XL Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Plush 11.5 Inch Mattress, Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Merriam II Firm 10 Inch Mattress, King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Merriam II Firm 10 Inch Mattress, Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Merriam II Firm 10 Inch Mattress, Twin Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Merriam II Firm 10 Inch Mattress, Twin XL Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Merriam II Firm 10 Inch Mattress, Twin Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Southpoint II Plush 12 Inch Mattress, Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Extra Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Twin Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Extra Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Twin XL Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Trelleburg II Extra Firm 11.5 Inch Mattress, Cal King Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Southpoint II Plush 12 Inch Mattress, Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Southpoint II Plush 12 Inch Mattress, Twin XL Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Foam Southpoint II Plush 12 Inch Mattress. Copyright: © 2001-2020 Bedding Pros LLC. You agree to the use of text messaging to sign this binding agreement, including T&C's & Privacy Policy found here: www.conns.com/terms-and-conditions/mobile-promotion. The only negative I can think of is it does get a little warm for her - but it's just her - I have no issues. I absolutely love this mattress and so does my husband. Serta® Perfect Sleeper™ Elite Foam Fawnhill Firm Mattress - King (5000863381060), Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Every new Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress comes with the National Sleep Foundation's exclusive Guide to Sleeping Well, an informative booklet which provides tips, suggestions, and resources to help you get the most from your new Perfect Sleeper mattress each and every night. Serta ComfortLast® Support Core with Ultimate Edge® Foam Encasement, The Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. and receive marketing offers and advertisements via text/SMS message to your mobile device for products, services and financing offered by Conn's HomePlus. Amazing delivery! Great product, as described, prompt shipping and would buy from again. Currently unavailable. All rights reserved. This was no April Fool's joke! 4.1 out of 5 stars 11 ratings. You could also apply for one of our flexible financing options*. By texting 35968 you consent to receive texts from Conn's HomePlus. Unable to add item to List. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The all New Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Eastport Firm mattress offering the best features from Serta… Please try your search again later. I was skeptical to order a mattress online...I am sure glad I picked this one! Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2017. In this review we are evaluating the Serta Perfect Sleeper series of mattresses. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The shipper contacted me for delivery (came on semi truck from local hauler) and made sure I was home. Nothing more needs to be said! The Serta Perfect Sleeper is the Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation (NSF), designed with input from the NSF to help address 5 common sleep problems. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.