I decided to buy a Serta mattress because it is a very good quality and it feels so much more comfortable than the competitor brand I had before. After the two mattresses I purchased in 2018 I have been really disappointed that serta changed the top surface of their innerspring line. The Kleinmon has great comfort as well but I am impressed with how as a firm mattress it still feels very comfortable. YES (55) It does contour your body shape. A classic foundation to provide extra height and support for your mattress. Manufacturers' online scales for extra firm describe it as how it would be to sleep on top of a pad on a floor. In 2018 I purchased the Hanwell extra firm, the serta innerspring extra firm line named for Sears. I recently bought Serta SleepToGo 12 inch mattress. Product information Technical Details. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it is really heavy and it takes muscle to move it. My wife and I are newly weds and have been using this mattress for a few days now, we both have received really great sleep! Shop Now. Was this helpful? Mattresses. A highly visible full line of plush mattresses, available in memory foam and innerspring, the Serta Perfect Sleeper … Was this helpful? Mattresses . What a long life! When I contacted the online seller to arrange for a return I was offered a generous discount off the price I paid and since I had 90 days to decide I opted to keep it. Save up to $400 on iComfort during our Black Friday Sale! Serta ruined their innerspring extra firm mattress available for this year, 2019. GOT THRU SAMS INTERNET SITE, My son has one so we got one just like him and we love it very much. high recommended for every body. That padding is enough that it lends some "bounciness" to it. Was this helpful? You’ll be glad you did it! This year, I wanted to get a new mattress for a 2nd bedroom. So we looked at other brands. A versatile adjustable base for customized comfort. See what others are saying about their Serta mattresses. For people suffering back problems I think this is the overall preference. Was well worth the investment. NO (1), Only been a couple weeks so im still getting adjusted. The Elkins II Firm is a Perfect Sleeper traditional innerspring mattress. Buying this bed was the best choice and I know I will enjoy it for years to come because it is so well made. Was this helpful? I will not give this mattress up to anyone. The mattress is firm and our sleep has improved due to not having a sagging mattress. On nights where my leg problem is bothersome I end up going downstairs to sleep on the Hanwell. Cutting-edge foam and an exclusive support system for a cool, comfy sleep. Aside from the cover, the main features are coils or individually wrapped pocket coils. So while it was a little bit of an investment. Oh, and the upper models have a cooling effect that are worth investing in! WHY MESS UP A REALLY GOOD MATTRESS!! Thank you Serta !!! Let’s just say, they seem to be getting some seriously comfortable sleep. After 27 years and 3 pregnancies our original firm Serta Perfect Sleeper needed replacing. The Serta Perfect Sleeper Elkins II Firm is one of the more economical options in the line and is designed to supply a solid sleep surface with firm support, without breaking the bank. But now my back is much better and I get more sleep with my new mattress I don't mind one bit on how heavy it is. In this review we are evaluating the Serta Perfect Sleeper series of mattresses. This model may not include all of the bells and whistles that are at the top of the line, but Serta … Always try it in store before you buy it. NO (0). I'm amazed that I haven't waken throughout the night with lower back pain and literally sleeping like a baby. I recommend this purchase. I have less sciatic and back pain than before. Shop. We've had our new firm Perfect Sleeper … NO (2). Coralview Firm. It did not have any of that fluff plush topping, and it was rock hard, which is what I had been looking for and expecting of an extra firm mattress. YES (1) I fall to sleep so much faster now on this bed. I like the brand, good value for the money, the mattresses seem to hold up very well and wear well. Looking for more Serta Products? Both my wife and I come from using different brand mattress companies but we love the Serta mattress and are super glad we invested when we did. My persistent restless leg syndrome condition immediately decreased on the Hanwell mattress and it was so good I purchased the same mattress in a twin size thru JCPenny to keep at my sister's when I visited. Serta Perfect Sleeper Construction The Elkins II, the Kleinmon II and the Trelleburg II all have a very similar construction since they are all innerspring mattresses. Very comfortable and is a good mattress for all form of sleeping. It is little firm but I like firm for my aching back. Was this helpful? My family always bought their beds from Serta my whole life so when I wanted to get a new quality mattress there was no thought about it I came back here to Serta. Was this helpful? I feel that the hybrid is a good balance of you are not sure which to get. I was expecting several weeks. NO (52). You will be sound asleep all night and wake up energetic. NO (0), Collection The bed is a great balance. My wife and I laid down 20 mins after install, and she fell asleep. View Product Catalog, Perfect Sleeper Foundation - Starting at $120. NO (0), its comfortable and I have been sleeping much better would recommend, VERY COMFORTABLE, RIGHT PRICE . Im in upstate NY near Albany and apparently they manufacture them only 40 minutes away so that helped I'm sure. The Perfect Sleeper Elkins II Plush features better pressure point relief than ever before, a custom coil system for contouring support and a layer of cooling gel foam. Supportive with temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever. Was this helpful? The softness yet still firm is unbelievable and the nights sleep is so much better and even when I just sleep 3 hours I slept so well on this bed I feel like I been sleeping a full night, Was this helpful? It couldn't have been more perfect. The perfect Sleeper Elkins II mattress features better pressure point relief than ever before, A custom coil system for contouring support, and a layer of cooling gel foam. I use this mattress upstairs in the summer, the Hanwell is downstairs, where I sleep in the winter where it is warmer. I like the way the mattress feels.It is a more comfortable mattress than the competitor brand I had before. We had checked the mattress at the store but the one that we bought was not there so we ordered it online. NO (1). YES (0) Together, this means a cradling, heat-dissipating, motion-reducing sleep experience that helps you maintain a balanced sleep temperature throughout the night. A highly breathable and supportive mattress with a classic, responsive feel. YES (11) NO (0) Overall Rating. YES (1) Receive special promotions, sales and the latest discounts on Serta products. When it was delivered and unwrapped I immediately noticed that even though it was still a "tight top", by no means a plush top, it had more padding on the surface. NO (0), last mattress we had was a disaster...only 2 years old and we couldn't handle it anymore...we both sank on either side and had to climb a mountain if we rolled over to get next to each other...this has a 10 year warranty too and should have used it but ending up selling for half of what we paid to avoid going through all that...as senior citizens with aches and pains, we need support and a good nights rest..the new mattress is a king...select perfect sleeper...summerscape ll that was not listed in your listings of models so I selectd the Kleinmon ll, Was this helpful? Explore Serta’s 2020 product catalog. From the very first night was able to get a good nights sleep! My wife and I were not sure if wanted memory foam or spring this time. YES (11) love it very comfortable. YES (1) This mattress is absolutely amazing. The Trelleburg II extra firm description matched the Sear's Hanwell from 2018, in fact the number of springs increased from 888 to 1000 coils for the queen size, which should have increased the firmness level. i LOVE THIS MATTRESS AND ITS COMFORT. It also relives the pressure points I had on the previous memory foam mattress. For someone who cannot sleep even with a box spring under the mattress as it contributes too much movement to the mattress, even that slight change in surface padding caused problems. Well the hybrid was the perfect balance! But it seems to be a good improvement over the last bed. Serta Perfect Sleeper Collection: Serta Perfect Sleeper Select Model Name: Elkins Plush Additional Information Elkins Plush Description: The Elkins Plush is a tight top spring core soft mattress model that is part of the Perfect Sleeper product line manufactured by Serta. Since it was Penny's it had a different name, but the description was identical, and it did not disappoint.