I waited to review this poduct because I heard that these type of beds need to be broken in before you can have a real good nights sleep. The comfort and quality is unbelievable and for what we paid for it...we just love it!! Can't go wrong with this one, unless you like it extremely firm. I had the luxury of testing it at my parent's home first. However, it isn't that simple trying to condense the most important parts after browsing a bunch of brands. My husband and I moved to our new house and bought this mattress for our room. A lot of mixed reviews when I researched this mattress. It did have a slight crease for the first few days. More info. We paid $583 for a queen back them. I like to sit on the edge of the bed and put on my shoes, but this bed does not have the support on the edges to do that. "For this relief much thanks." Disclaimer: FactoryOutletStore.com Copyright © 2005-2020 Privacy Policy Great quality for a great price! Granted I've only had it for about a week now, even my boyfriend has confirmed it's super comfortale. Cutting-edge foam and an exclusive support system for a cool, comfy sleep. I recently stayed in a bed in a breakfast in Maine--and loved the mattress I slept on. All in all it was a good experience and saved a new home owner a lot of money. I put it on my existing box spring and opened it up and left it sit for about 6 hours for it to reach its full shape.There was a slight smell to it but nothing unpleasant and by the time I put the mattress pad and sheets on it, I was sleeping on it the first night without any issue.If this is your first foam bed it will take a few nights to a week to fully acclimate to the difference between this and a spring based bed, so dont give up on it too quickly.I sleep on my back and side a lot and used to have horrible shoulder and hip pain from a conventional mattress and the pressure points. NhanO1574100892 . My wife has also said that I do not snore as much.I could not give the bed a 5 for one reason. You have to let this bed have a break in period. WE NEEDED A FIRM MATTRESS AND THIS IS PERFECT! I was expecting to sleep hot, but the cool gel works. The queen size bed was heavy, but being boxed up made it easier to move. Serta Perfect Sleeper models present with varied firmness levels, a full range of comfort, support, durability, pressure relief features and a variety of other state of the art features as well. Whatever you put this on will be fine for a bed which means you can make a pretty cool artistic platform beds, or set it on a board or cinder blocks or whatever and as long as there is a flat surface directly under the mattress, the feel will be the same as if you used expensive box springs. I found 4 places on the mattress where the seams were split and you could see the foam inside. It's hard to get out of bed after sleeping on this very comfortable mattress. My child needed a mattress for a new college apartment. I will be returning this. We called Amazon and they sent a replacement. We are very happy with purchase of this mattress. In addition, the seams are coming apart and separating on the top of the mattress cover. If you have a low bed platform, you'll probably want to buy a solid riser (unless you like doing an ab workout to get in an out of bed). It's not too firm or too soft, so you get support without feeling like you're sleeping on a board. No achy back from this mattress! This mattress in particular has excellent support characteristics but if you are looking for a "plush" feel, you will need a topper. While this is soft, it is still very supportive. Bought this for my guest bedroom and it was given an A plus By my first guest.