Watching our three dogs and quail (!) He is definitely good with dogs. Sheer Yakh & Jhala $5.99. Highly recommend. Our 50 years of combined experience comes from the passion and dedication we truly have for our animals. 19.99, COMBINATION KABOB:   choice of two item (chicken, lamb, beef and salmon). 19.99, CHUPAN KABOB:   Lamb loin chops, charbroiled on skewer, served with browned rice. That alone, gives me complete peace of mind. 6.99, SABZI: Spinach cooked with onions, garlic and spices. Hi!!! Choice of … Baklava Sweet pastry with nuts. The Afghan cuisine experience you’ve been waiting for! She keeps good communication and lets me know how things go at each visit. Sheer Pera Sweet milk & sugar topped with ground pistachios and cardamon seeds **Prices and menu vary depending on location. 16.99, KORMA-E-BADENJAN: Beef and eggplant cooked with onions, tomatoes, and spices, served with white basmati rice. Whenever we pull up to drop off Dew he knows exactly where he is and gets so excited. Restaurants Near Me… Black Chai Tea. Address: E-96, Lajpat Nagar 2, New DelhiOperating Hours: 12PM - 11PM 7. 19.99, KARAEE: Tender chunks of salmon, sautéed with onions, tomatoes, bell pepper, and spices serve with browned rice.16.99, QUABILI PALLAW: Lamb under a mounted of browned basmati rice, topped with carrot strips and raisins.16.99, SABZI CHALLAW: Lamb cooked with fresh spinach, onions, and garlic, served with white basmati rice. 6.99, SHEER YAKH (ICE CREAM): With Cardamom and rose water. Where to find the best flame-grilled kebabs, deep-fried chaat, and rose-scented sweets in the Indian capital 25.99, SALMON KABOB:  charbroiled on skewers, served with browned rice. 6.99, BAKLAVA: Paper thin layers of syrup-soaked pastry with walnuts and pistachios.6.99, GOUSH-E-FEEL: Fried pastry in the shape of an elephant ear, dusted with cardamom, sugar, and pistachios. 14.99, VEGETARIAN PLATTER:  Combo platter of Sabzi, Kadu and Badenjan, served with white basmati rice. Hide This. 6.99, PAKAWRA-E- BANDENJAN: Eggplant, batter dipped and served with yogurt and meat sauce. Rice noodles over shaved ice in syrup. Delicately flavored with ground pistachios, saffron and rosewater. CHICKEN SALAD. We provide care for your fur baby as if they were our own, and ensure that they receive the highest quality care while you're away. My children love the food as it is not very spicy. 6.99, All entrees served with salad and Afghan Bread, BEEF KABOB:  Charbroiled on skewer, served with browned rice. Jallah: $5.99: Rice noodle over shaved ice in syrup. Choice of four toppings: 6.99, PAKAWRA-E- KATCHALU: Potato, batter dipped and served with yogurt and meat sauce. 30-minute visit: $17 in a small Texas town. Really good place to eat. 6.99, AFGHAN CARDAMOM TEA, COFFEE, ICE TEA  2.95, COKE, DIET COKE, ORANGE SODA, SPRITE, LEMONADE 3.25, ORANGE JUICE, CRANBERRY JUICE, APPLE JUICE 3.75, Roya Afghan Cuisine © 2014Website by Cashgraphix, Tender chunks of salmon, sautéed with onions, tomatoes, bell pepper, and spices serve with browned rice.16.99. A pet-sitter can make a brief visit during the day to provide snacks, playtime or affection, or stay at your house for one or more nights to tend to your pet. 6.99, BULANEE KATCHALU: Ground lamb, mashed potatoes and herbs stuffed turnover. Sheer Pera Sweet milk & sugar topped with ground pistachios and cardamon seeds **Prices and menu vary depending on location. I hired Yasmeen to take care of my horse while I was on my trip to Europe. I trust her and feel confident she is providing great care. 16.99, MANTU: Dumpling filled with ground lamb and onions, topped with yogurt and mixed vegetables. Krystal is absolutely amazing. Jhala $4.99. Our family consists of our fun 7 year old daughter, a energetic but lazy 4 year old pit-bull mix named Chance, his partner in crime our loveable 13 year old long hair tabby cat named Daisy, and our aweosme 3 legged 1 year old bearded dragon named Poky. Choice of cup or pot. Please place an order between 12pm to 23.30pm. Charbroiled chunks of chicken breast on a bed of green salad served with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, Turnovers filled with leeks, and herbs. The Original De Afghanan Kabob House started in 1993. Delivery & Pickup Options - 476 reviews of De Afghanan Kabob House "Afghan food has become one of our favorites in the last couple weeks. Sheer Yakh (Afghan ice cream) $4.99. Overnight stays will cost more, ranging anywhere from $50 to $100, depending on services provided. 15.99, CHALLAW SABZI:  Stew of fresh spinach cooked with onions and garlic, served with white basmati rice. Served with yogurt and chutney, DISCLAIMER: Menu item Images are only for display, Actual menu item may differ visually - Copyright © 2020 -. $2.49. 16.99, KORMA-E-MATER: Lamb cooked with sweet peas, onions, tomatoes and spices, served with white basmati rice. To order on-line, click this link: Roya Afghan Cuisine. Baklava Sweet pastry with nuts. I never worry about a thing when we travel. Charbroiled chunks of chicken breast on a bed of green salad served with balsamic vinaigrette dressing + ORDER . 16.99, AUSHAK: Dumpling filled with leek and spring onions, topped with yogurt, meat sauce and mint. She is absolutely dedicated to loving and caring for animals. Vegetarians will love this place. 6.99, MANTU DUMPLING: ground lamb and onions, topped with yogurt and mixed vegetables. For example, a quick 10-minute visit to feed and walk the pet and bring in the mail could be $12.50, a 25-minute visit could be $18, a 40-minute visit $25, and a 50-minute visit $32. I knew she as a great fit right from our initial communication and confirmed during our first meeting and subsequent visits. She has watched our house and pets a few times and every time we come home the house is clean, dogs are relaxed and everyone is happy. How much should you pay for a pet sitter? 14.99, CHALLAW KADU:  Sautéed pumpkin topped with yogurt, served with white basmati rice. We are certified in first aid for pets and have lots of volunteering experience at the Peninsula SPCA. A taste from somewhere far away. I'm assuming these are of the same owner (by just looking at the name), but it's just an assumption. Love to be adventurous, go on hikes, be at the beach and love bringing our furry friends along the ride! With access to 1M+ customer reviews and the pros’ work history, you’ll have all the info you need to make a hire. Vanilla Ice Cream $3.99. 14.99, CHALLAW GULPI:  Cauliflower cooked with tomatoes, onions, fresh ginger and herbs, served with white basmati rice. They always treat my 3 year old Rottweiler Dew like he’s family. Tel: 925 447 0576 Fax: 925 447 0577 . In our house we have always valued that animals our a big part of our family dynamic! This is a good option for a sick, elderly or brand-new pet that needs constant supervision. Whether you work remotely, you’re taking a much-needed vacation, or you just want to road-trip for a few days, it’s wise to have a pro keep an eye on your house and pets while you’re gone. We offer all types of pet care assistance, such as boarding, day care, house drop-ins and walks for animals. We've had Gina house-sit and stay with our precious Shih Tzus for years. It is an Afghani ice-cream prepared with finely chopped pistachio and a teaspoon of rosewater. 16.99, LAWANG: Chicken cooked with onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and sour cream served with white basmati rice. Our chefs work hard every day to have fresh ingredients and deliciously-prepared meals for our customers. Portions are generous and it’s very reasonable. Another factor in cost is how long you want the house-sitter to stay. Quality Pet Care For more, check out our tips for smart hiring on Thumbtack.