Returned it. Shure BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless PG58 Microphone System. Refund was very fast. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2018. Just what I was looking for. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2019. It's in the top 3 bestselling handheld microphones and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sennheiser XS Wireless 1 or Pyle-Pro 8 Mic . Great product. ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. It was super easy to set up and get it programed. Depending upon speaker position this Microphone gives her the ability to get off the stage and be with the fans. This microphone sounds great. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020. Didn't work. Shure BLX24/PG58 is $206.10 more expensive than an average handheld microphone ($42.99). Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2020. The range is very important for me, I do live presentations in big crowded places, and never lost signal. The sound quality coming out of my EV ZLX's was just super clean, crisp, and just outright phenomenal. See all details for Shure BLX24/SM58 Wireless Microphone System with SM58 Handheld Vocal... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Do Note, if you have to pass close to a tower of speakers you are going to get some unforgiving feedback. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. On the other hand, if you're buying a cordless mic for singing in bands or churches, put out the extra money and get a better receiver - or skip over to Sennheiser and get their EW135 series, which has a much richer voice quality, or the digital version EW (D1) 135, which replicates the natural voice *very* well. 0-100 scale indicating how frequently people buy the product online. Shure BLX24/PG58 is a popular and one of the most expensive options. This page works best with JavaScript. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The data presented is for information purposes only. Reviews from real customers who bought the product on Amazon, Included: BLX4 wireless receiver; BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter with integrated PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule; microphone clip, 2 AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use, 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight). I have used SM58s for over 20 years and this one does not disappoint! Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2019. This website displays data from third party public sources. I work as a singer, so I'm a heavy user. Other than my two Rodes that I use for unplugged venues, everything else are the Peavey SM58 Michrophones, both wired and wireless. I got a broken mic on first purchase, called Shure directly and they over nighted a new mic which I received before I even sent out the old one! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shure BLX2/PG58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter with PG58 Capsule (Receiver Sold Separately) at Amazon.com. Dont use rechargable! Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2016. Great Mic. Recalculated daily. Shure BLX24/SM58 Wireless Microphone System with SM58 Handheld Vocal... Shure BLX24/SM58 Wireless Microphone System with SM58 Handheld Vocal Mic. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. It gets the job done. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I use 4 of them together without issue. Not the microphones fault but no fun for anyone. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. If a person has a strong voice, you'll hear a little clipping, but if you're not doing music solos, it's nothing to worry about.