Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. script.setAttribute("onerror", "setAdblockerCookie(true);"); Date.now() : (function() { return +new Date })(); Get Ready for my next COVID-19 stock idea. mps._queue.refreshads = mps._queue.refreshads || []; // Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Markets Insider. Like gold, silver is a precious metal that is used as an investment and a hedge against a currency value downturn. Endeavour Silver Corp. (EXK) estimates and forecasts. window._mpspixZ = (function(a){var b="abcdefghiklmnopqrstuvwxyz".split("");a||(a=Math.floor(Math.random()*b.length));for(var c="",d=0;d()[].,;:s@"]+(.[^=&/<>()[].,;:s@"]+)*)@(([[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}])|(([a-zA-Z-0-9]+. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io Stock quotes supplied by Barchart Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes. } 'cag[template]' : 'quote_custom_redesign' , Silver price moves lower to test ST support at $23, Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions, Gold prices try to rebound after lowest settlement since mid July, Gold prices tumble further, on the verge of breaking below 200-day moving average, Gold prices retreat as vaccine progress hurts metal’s appeal, Gold prices climb as U.S. dollar and yields slide, but bullion set for big weekly loss, Gold prices pop higher a day after sharpest daily drop in 7 years, Gold prices fall by the most in 3 months amid report of effective coronavirus vaccine candidate, Gold prices climb, aim for biggest weekly rise in 3 months as U.S. dollar sees sharpest slide since March, Gold prices rise as investors brace for U.S. Election Day. })(); All Rights Reserved. By … ;NREUM.info={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",licenseKey:"356631dc7f",applicationID:"230538944",sa:1} It is also destroyed automatically for you when the symbol is changed. var pixelurl = ((document.location.protocol === 'https') ? Sign up for free newsletters and get more CNBC delivered to your inbox. Click here to read the previous best silver stocks on the TSX article.. Silver rose rapidly at the start of Q3, climbing 61 percent from July to mid-August. 'title' : 'Detailed Quote' , }; var mpscall = { var setAdblockerCookie = function(adblocker) { © 2020 CNBC LLC. if (!_qs) { With 7894255 shares estimated at $25.1 Million under it, the former controlled 5.1% of total outstanding shares. © 2020 Verizon Media. We want to hear from you. }); 'cag[brand]' : 'none' , A large percentage of the demand for silver is for industrial applications. window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(t,e,n){function r(n){if(!e[n]){var o=e[n]={exports:{}};t[n][0].call(o.exports,function(e){var o=t[n][1][e];return r(o||e)},o,o.exports)}return e[n].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o0&&(l-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,c.now(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").features.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(){M++,N=y.hash,this[u]=g.now()}function o(){M--,y.hash!==N&&i(0,!0);var t=g.now();this[h]=~~this[h]+t-this[u],this[d]=t}function i(t,e){E.emit("newURL",[""+y,e])}function a(t,e){t.on(e,function(){this[e]=g.now()})}var s="-start",c="-end",f="-body",u="fn"+s,d="fn"+c,p="cb"+s,l="cb"+c,h="jsTime",m="fetch",v="addEventListener",w=window,y=w.location,g=t("loader");if(w[v]&&g.xhrWrappable){var b=t(10),x=t(11),E=t(8),O=t(6),P=t(13),R=t(7),T=t(14),L=t(9),j=t("ee"),S=j.get("tracer");t(15),g.features.spa=!0;var N,M=0;j.on(u,r),j.on(p,r),j.on(d,o),j.on(l,o),j.buffer([u,d,"xhr-done","xhr-resolved"]),O.buffer([u]),P.buffer(["setTimeout"+c,"clearTimeout"+s,u]),T.buffer([u,"new-xhr","send-xhr"+s]),R.buffer([m+s,m+"-done",m+f+s,m+f+c]),E.buffer(["newURL"]),b.buffer([u]),x.buffer(["propagate",p,l,"executor-err","resolve"+s]),S.buffer([u,"no-"+u]),L.buffer(["new-jsonp","cb-start","jsonp-error","jsonp-end"]),a(T,"send-xhr"+s),a(j,"xhr-resolved"),a(j,"xhr-done"),a(R,m+s),a(R,m+"-done"),a(L,"new-jsonp"),a(L,"jsonp-end"),a(L,"cb-start"),E.on("pushState-end",i),E.on("replaceState-end",i),w[v]("hashchange",i,!0),w[v]("load",i,!0),w[v]("popstate",function(){i(0,M>1)},!0)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&window.performance.timing&&window.performance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(13),s=t(12),c="learResourceTimings",f="addEventListener",u="resourcetimingbufferfull",d="bstResource",p="resource",l="-start",h="-end",m="fn"+l,v="fn"+h,w="bstTimer",y="pushState",g=t("loader");g.features.stn=!0,t(8);var b=NREUM.o.EV;o.on(m,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&(this.bstStart=g.now())}),o.on(v,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,g.now()])}),a.on(m,function(t,e,n){this.bstStart=g.now(),this.bstType=n}),a.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),this.bstType])}),s.on(m,function(){this.bstStart=g.now()}),s.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),"requestAnimationFrame"])}),o.on(y+l,function(t){this.time=g.now(),this.startPath=location.pathname+location.hash}),o.on(y+h,function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash,this.startPath,this.time])}),f in window.performance&&(window.performance["c"+c]?window.performance[f](u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["c"+c]()},!1):window.performance[f]("webkit"+u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["webkitC"+c]()},!1)),document[f]("scroll",r,{passive:!0}),document[f]("keypress",r,!1),document[f]("click",r,!1)}},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u);)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o(e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(24)(a,!0),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u="addEventListener",d="removeEventListener";e.exports=a,"getPrototypeOf"in Object? However, in the 30-day time frame, Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE:EXK) is -0.1% down. } Looking at the short shares, we see there were 3.54 Million shares sold at short interest cover period of 1.16 days. if (typeof mps.getAd != "function") mps.getAd = function(adunit) { (t&&t instanceof Function&&t.apply&&!t[a])}var o=t("ee"),i=t(22),a="nr@original",s=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,c=!1;e.exports=function(t,e){function n(t,e,n,o){function nrWrapper(){var r,a,s,c;try{a=this,r=i(arguments),s="function"==typeof n?n(r,a):n||{}}catch(f){p([f,"",[r,a,o],s])}u(e+"start",[r,a,o],s);try{return c=t.apply(a,r)}catch(d){throw u(e+"err",[r,a,d],s),d}finally{u(e+"end",[r,a,c],s)}}return r(t)?t:(e||(e=""),nrWrapper[a]=t,d(t,nrWrapper),nrWrapper)}function f(t,e,o,i){o||(o="");var a,s,c,f="-"===o.charAt(0);for(c=0;c