I made this yesterday and it was absolutely delicious! Here's an image you can pin for later if you'd like to make these: I want you to use and copy my ideas! Pumpkin bread needs to be kept at room temperature or below. )If you have a specific question I will do my best to answer you back here! Allow the bread to cool, slice, and serve with your favorite toppings. Looking for more amazing sweet Pumpkin recipes? This is my go-to pumpkin bread and I always get rave reviews. For a 9x5 baking loaf pan, loaf should be done around 40 to 45 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. It wouldn’t be fall without bushels of crisp, jewel-toned apples in our grocery stores. Beat in eggs. Plus you'll end up with 3 loaves! In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. We have been testing it for the past 3 years and I finally feel that I got the recipe perfect to be able to say it’s as good (if not better!) Overmixing the bread will cause it to be tough. everywhere: Don't fill them all the way to the top and give the pan a few taps on the And your house will smell like fall all day when you bake And let’s not forget that it’s zucchini season! Get family friendly recipes delivered straight to your inbox for FREE! The Best Pumpkin Bread recipe yields a moist, warmly spiced loaf that's easy to stir together with just one bowl in about 10 minutes! Can also serve warm with butter! Prep: Preheat the oven to 350°F. This recipe will make a little over 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice. Want to share a photo of what you’ve made? then the Starbucks’ Pumpkin Bread! Made with cinnamon, brown sugar and freshly chopped Granny Smith apples, this quick bread tastes as yummy as apple pie. Will be making it again soon! It’s a breeze to put together and … Combine dry ingredients; gradually stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. If you are using a different size loaf pan, you will need to vary the time some. Beat the wet ingredients: Combine the oil, butter, egg, milk and vanilla extract and beat together until well combined. One commenter recommended adding fresh cranberries to the mix, which sounds like a wonderful way … We flavor it up with the perfect blend of spices and pop it into the oven. You could also heat it up a little and top it with Nutella, cream cheese, apple butter, or other butters or jams. My grandkids loved this bread! I often eat it plain or add a small amount of butter on top. Set aside. Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves - but not this clone. For the price of one piece at Starbucks, you have have an entire loaf of it at home! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. think it would be SO good with raisins too, so I added those (and some others) Mix in the chips and nuts, if you're using … This super soft, moist Pumpkin Bread recipe is packed with pumpkin flavor and tastes *just* like the Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. Bring it all together: Once the eggs and oil are combined, slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. If you do not have Pumpkin Spice on hand, but would like to make it, below is a simple recipe: Making pumpkin bread is super easy. Commenters say that the recipe makes pumpkin bread that is super moist and flavorful. And if you like a little crunch on top of your bread, they are a great addition to this pumpkin bread to make it an exact copycat for Starbucks’ Pumpkin Bread! How to upgrade the end of your builder grade cabinets. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps. Spray with cooking spray and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper. You can also microwave it for 10 seconds! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake bread for 50 to 55 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sign-up to get a daily batch of tips, tricks, and smiles to, Kellogg’s Is Debuting Froot Loops Candy Canes This Holiday Season, Krispy Kreme Is Introducing Two Decadent New Holiday Doughnuts, You Can Now Buy Shiitake Mushroom-Flavored Candy Canes, This Baby Yoda Hot Cocoa Bomb Is Almost Too Cute To Drink, Chicago’s Wrigley Field Is Now A National Historic Landmark—Here’s What That Means, Ken Jennings Will Host The First New ‘Jeopardy!’ Shows After Alex Trebek’s Death. The only flavor difference between this pumpkin bread and the one at Starbucks: Pepitas sprinkled on top! This is a year-round family favorite! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Either way is delicious! Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper. If you’re anything like us, you are always looking for ways to up your pumpkin bread game, and this viral pumpkin bread recipe may be just the thing you need to take your pumpkin bread from good to sublime. You can double or triple the recipe and save it for any other wonderful Fall recipes or even sprinkle it over your morning coffee! In a large bowl, beat together the oil, sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and water. Whisk until well combined; set aside. After it is completely cool, tightly wrap the bread in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Preheat oven to 375*F. Grease a 9x5 baking loaf pan and line with parchment paper (where it hangs over the edges) for easy bread removal.