Then deglaze the pan with 1/2 cup white wine. Today’s recipe is a family favorite, a go-to during fall and winter – Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom and Onion Gravy (RAVE REVIEWS)! This recipe was very easy and everyone in my family loved it. The only thing I may try next time is a marinade before browning the chops to give them even more flavor. In a large bowl, mix condensed soups, onion soup mix, mushrooms (drained) and water. I then remove all of the veggies from the pan and put on top of the chops. One of my family's favorites served over brown rice. Serve with potatoes & use the gravy. safe minimum internal temperature of 145 degree F. with a 3 minute resting time. Make sure pork chops reach a. Brown your chops (butterfly chops are the best, No bone) with seasoning. With just a few ingredients and minutes to whip together, this simple and flavorful slow cooker pork chop recipe is a meal the whole family will love. I covered them & simmered for about 30 minutes. In a large skillet, brown the chops over medium-high heat. For a one dish meal, I just put the pork chops in a 9x13 dish, pour in all the ingredients, add potatoes and cover tightly with foil bake at 350 for about 40-45 minutes. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Absolutely delicious!! I then add the can of mushroom soup and add the milk -cream- or half&half, whatever you have, and mix with a whisk until reheated again. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition MMMmmm good! In a large skillet, brown the chops over medium-high heat. Blog Design by Traci Michelle. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I would give it a higher rating if it were possible.I also used fresh garlic,2 cans of soup and 1/2 can of milk, as someone else suggested.Didn't brown chops,just dumped everything into baking pan and cooked,covered, at 350 for about 1-1/2 hrs.Meat was very tender.Gravy was great,served over noodles.Hubby & son loved it. Definitely lacking something.... hmmmm! :). Comfort food that’s simple to make, so good. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. 210 calories; protein 23.6g 47% DV; carbohydrates 9.6g 3% DV; fat 8.5g 13% DV; cholesterol 64.9mg 22% DV; sodium 924.3mg 37% DV. Once they were brown, I removed them & sauteed the onion & mushrooms. I returned the chops to the pan & poured the sauce over them. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Your email address will not be published. Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom Soup The classic combination of pork chops with cream of mushroom soup has been a favorite for decades. They turned out really well...I simmered it for a good 30-40 minutes. Cover skillet, and reduce temperature to medium-low. Ingredients 4-6 pork chops (1 ½-2 lbs) 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon garlic powder ¼ teaspoon black pepper Vegetable oil, for browning 4 pork chops approximately 3/4 inch thick, one packet of onion soup mix, one can each of cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup (or make homemade condensed soup, see links below), 7 ounce can of mushrooms (or use fresh) and 3/4 cup water. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours. There was pleanty of yummy mushroom sauce to pour over the chops & the rice. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. When the onion was tender I added some red wine (pinot noir) to de-glaze the pan then put the chops back in and added the soup mixed with a bit of milk. In fact, y'all love my Country Pork Chops and Rice Bake, which is a similar recipe for baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup and onion soup mix. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.