The palate offers black cherry and plum flavours, Rich, full bodied with flavours of blackcurrant, brambles, herbs and spices with a silky finish, Full and well-structured with scents of violet, small red fruit and subtle spices, Soft and rounded palate, expressing notes of fresh red fruits, A perennial favourite; soft and easy drinking with lovely ripe plum fruit notes, Full-bodied, powerful and complex with aromas of black fruits and blueberry, Juicy and fruity combined with a hint of spiciness for a velvety smooth wine, Full bodied with ripe red fruit flavours, a touch of smoke and a hint of vanilla, Powerful and rich with intense layers of darkfruit, plums and raisin flavours, Aromas of fresh, lifted mint and blackcurrant. We will return when next in London - although I think you should come to Manchester, were lovely and a lovely gesture. Will definitely be going back when i take another trip to London!! The service is azing with kind, and proficient staff. After we had been touching them. Definitely regretted booking there and I wish I spent the last night before lockdown at a different restaurant. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.ie","environment":"prod-ln","hostName":"mesos-agent87-prod-ln.otsql.opentable.com:31854","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10382","requestId":"caa277a8-e0b7-4e8d-ad90-e109e5242885"}, 3-5 Charing Cross Road London, WC2H 0HA. Cocktails are good too x. I always eat here when visiting London. My only problem is when me and my parents stake arrived it was so hot it was spitting at us and really hurts my face and hands and chest as it was so hot the steak was spitting and hurting me, Amazing! Cocktails are good too x. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ie, 3-5 Charing Cross Road Leicester Square, London WC2H 0HA England. I have been to multiple steak and co restaurants and they never fail to amaze me. However, it took quite a while for the food to arrive. Thanks to steak & co for making our anniversary so special and we will definitely be back when we visit London again. the MAX ! Cocktails are good too x. Was not rushed and food was the usual high standard. We are very proud of this wine and agree wholeheartedly with the Alma Cersius Philosophy 'The wines of Alma Cersius aim to express not only their terroir but also illustrates moments of life. It came out just a couple of days before your visit, so the restaurant was probably overwhelmed with walk-ins that week. With half finished drinks and was REALLY insistent - So damn rude.I get its a weird time, but seriously - being chased out with 5 mins of last mouthful - so so rude, Great service, brilliant food. Love this place. Great food, great venue, great service, will be back once lockdown is finished! Always wonderful. Definitely regretted booking there and I wish I spent the last night before lockdown at a different restaurant. However, it took quite a while for the food to arrive. My friend and I had such a lovely lunch at Steak & Co. A friendly welcome at the door, excellent service from our waiter and the food was divine. This Shiraz is produced solely for Steak and Co by Alma Cersius, a small winery with vineyards in 3 villages located in the Languedoc region of France. Great atmosphere, tasty food and excellent service! Relative affordable price, Clean, quiet and staff very welcoming. Rich in flavour with an elegant and harmonious after taste, Easy style of wine with a soft, refreshing burst of summer red fruits, Quite the most delicious wine, a racy mix of watermelon and cherry with a delectable sweetness, The bubbles in the wine elevates both the greener and the riper tropical elements of the grape, resulting in a delightful bouquet of green pepper, kiwi fruit, fig and gooseberry, Off-dry and easy drinking with brilliant peachy fruit flavours, Soft and enveloping with delicate red fruit aromatics, With a fine stream of persistent bubbles, Lanson Black Label is vibrant on the nose with hints of toast and flowers, Bellini, the classic recipe from Venice. I’ve been to steak & co before and we loved it but that was the Covent Garden one this one was all over the place. When you walk in, you’re immediately hit with the smell of meat and the fat just sizzling. Just lovely. I was here celebrating with Friends for my birthday. Faton and the staff are incredible and make it a great experience as soon as you step into the restaurant. Save. Been here many many times. on how to enjoy it best. The experience was ok but was too much effort to cook your own steak and the sides went cold. It was amazing. I have been to multiple steak and co restaurants and they never fail to amaze me. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Amazing restaurant, we were thoroughly impressed with the food, service and the staff were amazing! This is my 5th time here and the standard of food and serice is excellent. But everything else was good. I always eat here when visiting London. Definitely recommend. The quality of the steak served is impeccable. Will definitely come again. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. My new favourite restaurant , Good place with nice staff welcoming was very good, Having the steak on the lava stone was cool!