"unitOfMeasure": "", Keep out of reach of children. }, "sequence": ".00000", "attributes": [ "comparable": true, I am very pleased with this product. "usage": "Defining", "value": "5 Gallon", This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Acetone has been exempted in Federal EPA regulations as a VOC contributor and it is HAPS complying. { ACETONE 55 Gallon Drum - Technical Grade- Stock Item-Ships Next Business Day. "sequence": ".00000", "partNumber": "1548775", For Pro’s and DIY’ers, Klean-Strip® is the leading brand of solvents, thinners, removers, and cleaners that are dependable for reliable results. "unitOfMeasure": "", A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. I found a few things around my house that I could test it on, and it definitely does what it says it will. Acetone's formula is C3H6O is a colorless solvent, volatile,fast drying and flammable liquid. "displayable": true, "ATT_dsc_region": "N/A", "sequence": "510.00000", Keep out of reach of children. "unitID": "", "ItemThumbnailImage": "//sherwin.scene7.com/is/image/sw/paint_template-1?layer=comp&wid=250&fmt=jpeg&qlt=92%2c0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=0.0%2c0.0%2c0%2c0&iccEmbed=0&printRes=150&_tparam_layer_1_src=sw/SGCS01080211", ] Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. LAB118 Pure Acetone Acrylics, Gel Polish, Nail Wraps & Nail Polish Remover 8oz, 2 product ratings - SUPER NAIL PURE ACETONE 4oz. it is a dangerous, poisonous and highly flammable solvent and it can be used for things other than it's intended purposes-- it is a powerful inhalant that can cause irreversible brain damage and death if sniffed or abused. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. "uniqueID": "7000000000000005584" Onyx Professional Nail Polish Remover, 100% Pure Acetone, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover 4 Oz, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover, 8 Oz, Sally Hansen Removers, Extra Strength Remover 8 Oz, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover, 8 oz, Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover 6.7 Fl Oz, Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover, 16 Oz. I used this great Acetone to clean the mess off of the jar. Use to thin fiberglass resins, epoxy and adhesives. 65 product ratings - 2 PACK ONYX Pure Acetone 100% Professional Nail Polish Remover Manicure Cleaner. It's best for removing dark polish or no-chip manicures, but it can dry your skin and cuticles. Removing nail polish and adhesives (including Superglue™), Cleaning fibreglass brushes and tools before and after use. For Pro’s and DIY’ers, Klean-Strip® is the leading brand of solvents, thinners, removers, and cleaners that are dependable for reliable results. }], TEST SMALL AREAS BEFORE USING ON MOST SURFACES. Acetone has been exempted in Federal EPA regulations as a VOC contributor and it is HAPS complying. "uniqueID": "7000000000000005584" "unitOfMeasure": "", }, Liquid acetone and moisturizing nail polish remover liquids are fast, efficient, and budget-friendly options. ], [ { "identifier": "Metal Can", Regular price Plan ahead - Research online & make a list, Shop Smart - Download our product finder app to minimise time spent in store. "values": [{ { "displayable": true, Acetone is a organic covalently bonded chemical compound made with (CH₃)₂CO . "attributes": [ Before stocking up on your favorite remover, consider the following factors to choose the right formula. "sequence": ".00000", "displayable": true, }, "15030": "APP_27293" Acetone is a common building block in organic chemistry. { To view in a language other than USA - English, please select the appropriate country and language from the drop down menus. "15031": "APP_27293", Click OK to extend your time for an additional 30 minutes. most oil based paints and auto clear coat gels and paints- even stubborn price stickers. "displayable": true, "identifier": "ATT_calc_size__volume_or_weight_+_item_", I like to use large jars for holding odd screws and DIY left overs. Acetone has been exempted in Federal EPA regulations as a VOC … View cart for details. { "value": "Metal Pail", }], "sequence": ".00000", You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. "attributes": [ Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart.