This recipe was delicious! In a large pot, cook pasta per instructions. Looks wonderful. Pour in 1/4 cup of hot pasta water, squeeze in lemon juice, add in some parmesan cheese, and a pinch of red chili flakes. I will be making this often both for company and just for us. Loved this recipe! I typically make it as directed in the recipe; however, if I am out of a listed ingredient or just want to experiment a bit, I will make substitutions (i.e., add sweet potatoes or butternut squash in place of the corn; pecans or walnuts for the pine nuts; Parmesan for the Romano cheese; other dried herbs for the herbes de Provence). It’s a keeper recipe! Enjoy! Just drizzle with a bit more olive oil and cheese. It’s usually the little things in your recipes that make all the difference. Hands down the best pasta dish I’ve made and a new favorite. Sure Daria, that will work. I made a few changes (omitted cheese and butter due to dietary restrictions), used diced Roma tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes, and added mushrooms (because they needed to be used). My husband said it would be okay with him if I made it everyday! ❤️ So glad you like the recipes! I will definitely be making this again! I made it for dinner last night and served it with chicken. Putting that on the shopping list. Summer Pasta Primavera brings everything together in one dish for a taste of absolute perfection. I made it as written and the only thing I would change is to put less garlic as I had big cloves and it was too much garlic, but I love the veggies with the crunch of the pine nuts. I think this one is definitely best fresh, but if you have leftovers that you don’t want to go to waste you could certainly try freezing it. Otherwise, NO other changes, & it was heavenly delish. The flavors were excellent and actually, even better was the smell of roasting the veggies. I had to substitute yellow squash for the zucchini because the store was sold out of zucchini. Can’t wait to have it again for dinner tonight! There are only 2 of us so I made a half recipe. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Now you may not know this, but Pompeian is known as “The Olive Oil People” and all of their olive oils are crafted by their family of farmers and olive oil craftsmen who carefully nurture the world’s best olives from their groves to your kitchen, to meet your needs and taste buds. I also grilled on the gas grill so I didn’t heat up the house. All Rights Reserved. In a large saucepan or skillet, on a medium heat, add in olive oil. We will definitely make it again. While putting the sauce together, I added 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, some of the pasta water, some fresh spinach and a little extra olive oil. Thanks so much!! You never fail us Jen!!!!! This is a wonderful summer dish…light and fresh tasting. It is super tasty and easy to make. Next time I’ll use non-stick foil to line the pan and select a smaller bar pan for a 1/2 recipe. Any ideas? Two questions: 1) Can I roast the veggies a day ahead of time and 2) can it be served at room temperature? Was DELICIOUS !! I had a couple of leftover strips of good bacon that I chopped and added, and that gave it even more flavor. Great recipe! I have just recently been told I have a gluten sensitivity, so I did use a gluten free pasta. If you feel you need more pasta water, then add the rest. Thank you soooo much Christine! The flavor was incredible. Pairs well with a mild Italian sausage. I made as directed, except that I used a good Parmigiano-Romano I had at hand. extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving, medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch chunks, grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for serving, tightly packed basil leaves, roughly chopped, I'm Jenn Segal - Classically Trained Chef, Cookbook Author & Busy Mom, Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto & Mozzarella Pearls, Baked Penne with Spinach, Ricotta & Fontina.