If possible, give the casserole 10 to 20 minutes to sit before serving. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, paprika, salt and pepper and hot sauce until well combined. Made this recipe (no tweaks) for a group of 14 women that are all “seasoned cooks” and they all raved If you give this recipe recipe a try, snap a photo and share it on Instagram. You can add crumbled sausage, shredded chicken, or anything else you please! Ingredients 1 (8 ounce) package vegetarian sausage links (such as Morningstar Farms®) ½ cup water, or more as needed 4 cups shredded sweet potatoes ¼ cup butter, melted 1 ½ (8 ounce) … } else { When you are ready to bake, spread the crumb topping over the potatoes and bake. I didn’t have Frank’s hot sauce so I used a combo of Tabasco and Sriracha and I used the entire 28 oz. top.location.href = this.formUrl('html'); Preheat oven to 350° F. and lightly spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray. textFieldError: function(input) { Would applesauce work as s substitute for vegan butter? Thank you for sharing. Add, sugar, canned coconut milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt to the large bowl. I used seasoned Simply Potatoes (shredded) on the bottom as directed. textAndDropdownValidation: function(field, type) { Step One – Mash the Sweet Potatoes. Gather the ingredients. Serving – Let cool 10 minutes before serving. Cooking spray. _this.onFormSubmit(e); if (!Mimi.Signups) Mimi.Signups = {};

? field.className = field.className.replace(/ invalid/g, ''); It’s super simple, I promise. // I’m not familiar with frozen potatoes, so I’m just note sure if they are pre-cooked or seasoned etc.

checkboxAndRadioValidation: function(field) { } else { for (var j = 0; j < inputs.length; ++j) { }, Ashley Adams is a restaurant professional and workshop instructor with a specialty in dairy-free cooking and baking. (Little bubbles of coating lifted right off.) Thinly slice the sweet potato, then in a mixing bowl, toss it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to coat. Prepare both elements in advance but keep them separate. When you are ready to serve, top it with the pecan topping and bake according to instructions. if (this.fieldType(fields[i]) === 'text_field') {

if (this.validEmail.test(email.value)) { this.formSubmitting(); I make the potatoes and crumb topping separate, and refrigerate over night and then put the crumb topping on when you’re ready to bake (I don’t bake until I’m ready to serve.). Unfortunately, I’m not sure if this can be made in the crockpot, I haven’t tried it before. this.isValid = false; How good would this be for Halloween breakfast? var input = inputs[i]; if (field.className.indexOf('invalid') === -1) field.className += ' invalid'; this.textValidation(input); }, if (input.value) { If it is too dry, add one additional tablespoon of melted butter. Set aside. if (this.isValid) { I love mushrooms and I ended up going with 12oz and I used 5oz of baby spinach. }); Thank You. if (dropdown.value) { input.placeholder = input.getAttribute('data-required-field'); It tasted wonderful. And yeah, you bet it was dinner the next day. Transfer the sweet potato mixture to a casserole dish and smooth it out evenly with a spoon or spatula. Banana Bread Pancakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze, Southwest Chicken Salad with Avocado Lime Dressing, Mexican Chicken, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Skillet, Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers with Tzatziki Sauce, Southwest Turkey, Vegetable and Rice Skillet, Red bell pepper or whatever color you prefer, 8 slices of bacon, cooked (reserve one tablespoon of bacon grease), 1 cup shredded Colby Jack or cheddar cheese, 3 cups shredded sweet potato, approximately 1 large sweet potato. Using 1 red bell pepper and 1 green one looked pretty cool. The pecan topping should stick together when pressed between your fingers.

this.validate(); Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. selected = true; originally published October 30, 2015 — last updated May 17, 2020 So healthy, too. THIS WAS DELICIOUS! Using the wide holes of a box grater or the grater attachment of a food processor, grate the broccoli stalks so they are shredded. Serve as a part of your holiday table alongside Vegan Meatloaf and Thanksgiving Stuffing. ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper new Mimi.Signups.EmbedValidation(); Your email address will not be published. THIS SITE CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS     © 2020 My Darling Vegan — All Rights Reserved.