Every fourth shot, Jhin deals bonus damage. Still though, for 2100 gold it would be worth it as a 3rd item. SOTD on Rammus after taunting the enemy was awsome. It takes 3.2 seconds to get 3 autos off, and Sotd lasted at most 3 seconds, which means only 2 Jhin autos even with perfect SotD timing. Giantslayer is good against Galio +60% Attack Speed ; UNIQUE Passive: Every fourth basic attack deals 100 bonus magic damage. 100% attack speed(witch gives Jhin more AD and makes crits deal more damage because of his passive), 100% crit for the next 3 shots(witch again makes crits deal more damage), the last crit dose missing health damage(so it amplifies the damage you do in the first 3 shots). Cookies help us deliver our Services. Roll on 7 until stable on 4-1 or 4-2. 66%. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. With it's active, the item grants Jhin: 25 bonus AD71,25% increased AD18 Lethality100% Crit Chance50% extra movespeed on Crits. Press J to jump to the feed. The basic attacks are consumed against structures. The Divine Sword / Gold 4 56LP / 68W 90L Win Ratio 43% / Urgot - 83W 45L Win Ratio 65%, Sett - 31W 40L Win Ratio 44%, Mordekaiser - 22W 20L Win Ratio 52%, Nasus - 24W 17L Win Ratio 59%, Lux - … Tfw they had to code it so it didn't work with Culling.. Lol, I remember how wonky that was...we'd see patch notes: "We've changed Sword of the Divine so that it doesn't work for Jhin. Win % Infinity Edge. If I remember SoTD only lasted 3 seconds or 3 autos, so Jhin would only be able to get one or two autos off before it went away. SotD + IE + Ravenous Hydra that shit was hilarious back when malphite's W gave 25% bonus ad. [Unique - Only One Per Champion] + 3.81. Three talon strike became the three talon of instant death, damn i forgot about that item, i remember when rengars would build it as well, Not to mention Draven..holy hell that was broken. 21%. 10. It just doesn't; don't buy it please". Combined that with ghost blade and you can kill just about anyone in the game in 4 shots for only 5k gold. This is a subreddit devoted to the game League of Legends. Sword of the Divine was a finished item in League of Legends. The critical strike counter is consumed on-hit rather than on-critical-strike. Try it out, its really dumb and broken and oh my god riot what have you done. It was exclusive to Nexus Blitz. Press J to jump to the feed. The holder gains the Divine trait. Jhin likes all Sword items, Kalista likes attack speed items. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is a subreddit devoted to the game League of Legends. Slap people all day long. Counters. ". Didnt know that. Probably just an ARAM thing, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the leagueoflegends community. Roll until stable on level 8 at 5-1 or 5-2. Decide if you are going Jhin or Kalista based on items. But SoTD increased your attack speed by a lot when you used it, didnt it? 10. The game itself is all about really popping off early and snowballing hard, and he's able to abuse this once he's on fire, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the leagueoflegends community. Top 4 %. I used to buy it on AD Malphite. Grants 75% Critical Strike Chance (including components). Jhin has an AS of 0.625, which means 1.6 seconds between autos. Welcome to the METAsrc Teamfight Tactics Jhin build guide. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. More recently, it was re-added with the Nexus Blitz game mode in Patch 8.17.