Stands 84. I couldn’t wait for this arrive. Ideal for anywhere in your home, this wood cabinet is stylish and functional. Windham Tall Cabinet with Drawer - Threshold™ Threshold only at target ¬ 4.4 out of 5 stars with 695 reviews. It is very flimsy and offered minimum protections. Save tall cabinet with doors to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Foter may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and Choose with everything else around your home in mind. I am very pleased with this purchase. This black cabinet with glass doors enchants with its elegance. The top of the cabinet is fitted with crown molding, which adds an elegant little detail. Minimalistic design at its finest – this simplistic, yet elegant bookcase will nicely fit in a modern or mid-century living room, as well as a more traditional bedroom. It has full moulding both a toe-kick and a top. Very wobbly. The size is perfect for where I wanted it, and it will work for what it was intended for.. Pas très contente. A tall bookcase with a solid wooden construction and spacious shelves. I read the reviews and everyone seemed to love it, so I ordered it...I was not disappointed. I was determined to assemble this myself. Plenty of storage space with top section feature glass door opens one adjustable shelf to show your china, storage size 14-inch w by 11-inch d by 23-inch h. One open cube space, 14-inch w by 11.6-inch d by 8.5-inch h. One drawer, one enclosed cabinet with an adjustable shelf, 14-inch w by 11-inch d by 22.4-inch h. Combination of solid and composite wood in black finish. Mahogany Wood Display StandThis traditional display cabinet is fitted with antique brass hardware, which further highlights its old-fashioned appearance and makes the hinges tough and solid. It features the glass doors and shelves for books and accent pieces. This Vertical Storage Cabinet Makes A Welcoming Home For Collectibles, Bath And Nursery Essentials To Liven Up Your Living Area. Universal Oak Standard BookcaseCombining the function of a spacious storage piece, where you can store all of your books, printer paper, office supplies, files, and other assorted items, as well as an elegant element of interior décor which will give your study room or home office a contemporary vibe, this bookcase is very universal. The glass fronts make it very functional. The top of the cabinet is fitted with crown molding, which adds an elegant little detail. Losing the battle against clutter in your home? Beautiful, old-fashioned cabinet. Very spacious and lets you store really lot of things inside of it. We needed a place to store all our Xbox games and extra accessories. Crafted from solid wood, it provides a streamlined design and natural wood grain hue for a hand-finished look. Upper and lower parts of this construction include decorative carvings. $139.99. Sold by. The good: every part is labeled - you can follow the instructions to see where what part goes where, as others have mentioned, it is similar to IKEA products- EXCEPT the metal hardware is inferior, as you turn "the screw" part, the round metal part that it attaches to - does not catch immediately- no matter how carefully you position the opening of the round part -it took me multiple tries for the screw to catch on & even when it catches & turn the screw- you don't get that satisfactory feeling that pulls the 2 parts together. Measuring 46'' H x 46'' W, this accent cabinet is a tall piece for your bedroom or living room that houses all your personal items in style.