Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}. Absolutely ❤️ it!” said another. If this is not the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen!! People on Facebook were super-impressed by this adorably protective little brother: “Oh my God!!! “This is parenting done right! Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. In reality, Ruby was facing off against her opponent, Ryan, in a wrestling match. You can also choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment. !” read one comment. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Legal Statement. It's a tiny tots I love that's a tiny tots wrestling that you really wasn't the match was between a young boy and a girl they shake hands. Now Playing: COVID Q&A: What to do if I’ve tested positive and negative? HEROIC HIGH-SCHOOLER HELPS EXHAUSTED MARATHON RUNNER. The video has since gone viral online after the toddler's mother, Tori, uploaded it to Facebook on Sunday. The whole place was cracking up when it happened. As a result, Jash already “plays with wrestling gear” and wears “helmets and shin guards and mouth guards and singlets” around the house, Crystal told WNDU. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! Witnesses didn't say if Stone Cold Steve Austin's music played when he interrupted the match. Jash, however, had apparently mistaken the match for a real-life fight and rushed out to “save” his sister from her adversary. As a result, Jash already “plays with wrestling gear” and wears “helmets and shin guards and mouth guards and singlets” around the house, Crystal told WNDU. The video went viral and has now been viewed almost half a million times and shared over 2,500 times. A toddler valiantly interrupted a competitive wrestling match when he saw what he perceived to be his sister under attack in an elementary school wrestling match. About love lady got that made me miss the hosting America's funniest videos. The that's that I think that's it is at Kauffman. “When the girl you’re wrestling has a tough little brother, don’t mess with his sister…..you won’t regret watching this video, promise ,” she captioned the video. good going little guy!! “It was so cute. An adorable toddler stepped in to save the day when he thought his big sister was in a fight. Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? Fun stories about food, relationships, the great outdoors and more. A video of the heroic moment (which has racked up thousands of views), shows the two-year-old sprinting over to his sister’s five-year-old wrestling opponent Ryan, and … Anybody who has ever watched wrestling, professional or not, knows that a 2 vs 1 match just isn't fair. The whole place was cracking up when it happened.”, She added, “I only have boys, but if I had a daughter, I hope they would protect their sister like that.”, Ruby and Jash’s mom, Crystal Lewis, wasn’t surprised that her son stepped in to ‘save’ his big sis. “I was working and missed the match, but when I got home he showed me the video and I knew we had to share it,” Prendergast told Huffington Post.“It was so cute. Four-year-old Ruby Lewis’ first wrestling match wasn’t supposed to be a tag-team event, but young Jash didn’t get the message. Want an ad-free experience?Subscribe to Independent Premium. “They're always like, ‘That's my sister.’ ‘That's my brother’.”, This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Isaiah Lineberry, 4, ran away from his competition at the start of his wrestling match at a tournament in Pennsylvania. Sign-up to get a daily batch of tips, tricks, and smiles to. However, some viewers were more intrigued by the youngster’s intervening tactics, with one person even suggesting that he should be signed by the CEO of the World Wrestling Entertainment, Vince McMahon. Watch: Toddler interrupts wrestling match to ’save’ his big sister This video was a perfect instance of having your sisters back, but it was just the wrong time to act on it. “I was working and missed the match," Tori told, Toddler tries to save sister during her school wrestling match, A mother's moving post on judging other mums has gone viral, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. The kid grabbed his sister’s adversary and tried to drag him away, before the referee broke up the impromptu intrusion. {"duration":"0:37","description":"Isaiah Lineberry, 4, ran away from his competition at the start of his wrestling match at a tournament in Pennsylvania. “I only have boys, but if I had a daughter, I hope they would protect their sister like that,” said Prendergast.