The assessor's office can provide you with a copy of your property's most recent appraisal on request. This unique house is set back from Belle Vue Road and offers a private, tranquil lifestyle with the most breath-taking sea views. Zoopla Limited is an appointed representative of Loans Warehouse Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 713110) to introduce clients to Loans Warehouse Limited and distributing non-real time financial promotions that relate to products of services available through Loans Warehouse Limited. Size: 0.18 acres: Zone: Assessed Value: $487,000: Parcel Record of Ownership. AutoNet Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Registration number: 308213). Town of Weymouth 75 Middle Street, Weymouth, MA 02189 Phone: (781) 335-2000 Fax: (781) 335-3283 Website Disclaimer | Government Websites by CivicPlus ® Weymouth, MA 02189. Step up your property search by sharing what you want with local agents. Size: 0 acres: Zone: Assessed Value: $272,900: Parcel Record of … I am elderly. Phone: (781) 682-3677. Town of Weymouth Property Viewer. Browse Weymouth property records and Weymouth, MA public records. House price growth close to three-year high, Revealed: the top 10 search terms most used by homehunters in 2020, Download our free mobile apps for property info on the go, Castle Hill Road, Wyke Regis, Weymouth DT4, Waverley Court, Waverley Road, Weymouth DT3, No Onward Chain, Direct Garden Access, Lodmoor DT4, Ground Floor Apt, Gated Development, Close To Greenhill DT4, Two Bedroom, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Central Weymouth DT4, Chickerell Road, Chickerell, Weymouth DT4, Explore house prices in Weymouth, Dorset and find Weymouth, Dorset agents. Frequently Asked Questions. Property Tax Appraisals The Town of Weymouth Tax Assessor will appraise the taxable value of each property in his jurisdiction on a yearly basis, based on the features of the property and the fair market value of comparable properties in the same neighbourhood. Town of Weymouth Property Card Property Location: 30 CHAPMAN ST Parcel ID: 31-396-29-3103 Current Owner: HADDAD EMILIO & NADINE JT 30 CHAPMAN ST #103 WEYMOUTH, MA 02189 Current Assessments (All Land and Buildings) Buildings: $272,900: Other: $0: Land: $0: TOTAL: $272,900: Land Line Valuation. The Weymouth Property Viewer is now back online. This system provides access to the Town's property records maintained in the Assessor's Office on a 7-day a week, 24-hour a day basis. *Zoopla Limited is an appointed representative of uSwitch Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 312850) to provide this mortgage comparison service. See map: Google Maps. Through this system, you can view property information, pictures, and maps. Online Property Viewer; Personal Property Form of List; Propositon 2 1/2; Weymouth Tax Rates; Contact Info . Find all the real estate information you need easily realtor.com®. Loans Warehouse Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference 713110. 3642372. Thank you for your patience as updates were made. Town of Weymouth 75 Middle Street, Weymouth, MA 02189 Phone: (781) 335-2000 Fax: … Browse Weymouth property records and Weymouth, MA public records. The town government manages a fire department that works to provide life safety and property protection services. Welcome to the Town of Weymouth on-line Property Records Viewing System. Please check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below. Does the Town offer any … Manage all your bills, get payment due date reminders and schedule automatic payments from a single app. Town of Weymouth 75 Middle Street, Weymouth, MA 02189 Phone: (781) 335-2000 Fax: (781) 335-3283 Website Disclaimer | Government Websites by CivicPlus ® Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? List with Zoopla and build your business today, I'm a Zoopla agent, I want to login to ZooplaPro, All property for sale in Weymouth, Dorset, All bungalows for sale in Weymouth, Dorset, All studios for sale in Weymouth, Dorset. The property is situated approximately 1.5 miles from Weymouth Town Centre with local shops and amenities close by.