There are a couple of Android figures, including my favorite, a Trekkie-themed one from Comic-Con 2012 in a protective case. Using a standing desk with a laptop is fairly simple, but with a desktop setup as elaborate as mine, it requires a little planning. For PC games that don’t use the controller, I’ve had to get creative. It’s all stored in a Define R4 chassis from Fractal Design. If you have a workspace of your own to show off, share them with us by adding it to our Lifehacker Workspace Show and Tell Flickr pool. Finally, I removed the gaudy GameSir sticker and replaced it with a bit of custom-cut vinyl. Triple Monitor Computer Desk. If your clever organization and good design sense catches our eye, you might be the next featured workspace! With the level of the desk constantly raising and lowering, I had to bring the computer along for the ride. Other stuff on the desktop includes this gigantic mousepad mat, this wrist rest and smaller ones for the mouse and keypad, and various chargers and connections. I’ve been a web writer since 2010, working almost exclusively from home the entire time. I have a dx racer chair on it’s highest setting already. The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support Review Geek. I’m also a big fan of SoundSwitch for easily moving between my various sound gadgets. That’s enabled by trays running along the back of the desk. Both hang out on the PC chassis via controller holders. That screen in front of my keyboard is a Pixel C Android tablet, sadly long past its support date. These are older and lack any kind of advanced USB system, but they’ve served me well, and I don’t see any reason to upgrade them any time soon. I’ve upgraded it with a heavy aluminum case, swapped out the Gateron switches for extremely clicky Kailh BOX Navy Blues, and added on the Star Trek-themed Galaxy Class DSA keycaps. I started building my own PCs in 2008 and have been gently evolving them ever since. For more on every little detail about this great looking setup, hit the link below. That’s enabled by a “CPU holder” (an annoying misnomer) bolted to the underside, because my computer and monitors are too spacious to fit on top together. When those three monitors are off, it looks like one massive ultrawide, but once the displays are on you can see that they’re actually three displays on a single monitor arm. These are the workhorses, and the ones I rely on for photo editing thanks to their color-accurate IPS panels. I don’t use any fancy water-cooling or LEDs, because I spend my time looking at my displays and not my machine. The result is a unique bit of gaming goodness which I prefer to the newer VX2 model or the old Razer keypads I used. The LEGO sets in the back are all Overwatch-themed (and they make frequent cameos in review photos). Most of the time when gaming I just use the standard computer speakers, but for privacy and communications I have the HyperX Cloud Stinger. The whole setup has been slowly evolving since college, and I’ve replaced one piece at a time on a regular basis. I move it to my living room on occasion, where it has the original (modified) dock. Oh, and it doesn’t hurt if it can look tidy—after all, I have to work here. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Redditor Chuckles17 just finished setting up his workspace, and the end result looks great. I use a combination of Cobian Backup and iDrive for data backups on my storage drive, Dropbox for easy file retrieval, and Chrome Remote Desktop for accessing my PC while I’m away. But there are a few Windows tools I can’t live without. Weight Capacity per Pivot, Black, Seneca SD13 Triple Arm Desktop Monitor Mount for 13"-27" Screens | Supports up to 17.6 lb (8 kg) | 90° of Tilt | 180° of Swivel | VESA 75x75 and 100x100 | Solid Steel Construction, HUANUO Dual Monitor Mount Stand - Long Double Arm Gas Spring Monitor Desk Mount for 2 Screens 22 to 35 Inch Height Adjustable VESA Bracket with Clamp, Grommet Base -Each Arm Hold up to 26.4 lbs, Mount-It! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, MOUNTUP Triple Monitor Stand Mount - 3 Monitor Desk Mount for Computer Screens Up to 27 inch, Triple Monitor Arm with Gas Spring, Heavy Duty Monitor Stand, Each Arm Holds Up to 17.6 lbs, MU0006, WALI Premium Triple LCD Monitor Desk Mount Fully Adjustable Gas Spring Stand for Display up to 27 inch, 15.4lbs Capacity (GSDM003), Black, Triple Monitor Stand - Full Motion Articulating Aluminum Gas Spring Monitor Mount Fit Three 17 to 32 inch Flat/Curved LCD Computer Screens with Clamp, Grommet Kit, Black, Amazon’s private and select exclusive brands, AmazonBasics Dual Monitor Stand - Height-Adjustable Arm Mount, Steel, AmazonBasics Single Computer Monitor Stand – Height Adjustable Desk Arm Mount, Steel, Triple Monitor Stand - Full Motion Aluminum Gas Spring Monitor Mount Fit Three 17 to 32 inch LCD Computer Screens with Clamp, Grommet Kit (Black), HUANUO Triple Monitor Stand - Free Standing Fully Adjustable Monitor Desk Mount - Tilts, Swivels, Rotates - Fits 3 LCD LED OLED Screens 13-24 Inches in Size, Each Arm Holds up to 22lbs, TechOrbits Three Monitor Stand Mount - SmartSWIVEL - Triple Computer Screen Desk Mount Arms - Full Motion Swivel Articulating Gas Springs - Universal Fit for 13" - 30" Screens Vesa Mount, Monoprice Triple Monitor Gas Spring Mount for up to 32" Screens, Fully Adjustable Center Mount high-Strength Steel and Aluminum Structural Components - Workstream Collection, Rocelco Triple Articulated Triple Monitor Desk Mount Arm,  Fits 13”- 27” Flat Panel Computer Monitors - Black, Metiya Triple Monitor Stand Mount - Full Motion Articulating Aluminum Gas Spring Monitor Desk Mount with Clamp and Grommet Base for Three 13 to 27 Inch LCD Computer Monitors, Huanuo Triple Monitor Stand - Height Adjustable Gas Spring 3 Monitor Arm Desk Mount, Full Motion Articulating Vesa Bracket Fits 13 to 32 Inch Screens with Clamp Grommet Mounting Base, HUANUO Triple Monitor Stand | Adjustable 3 Arm Monitor Desk Mount Fits 19 20 21 22 23 24 Inch Flat/Curved Screens with Clamp, Grommet Mounting Base | VESA Compatible Tri Monitor Holder, Triple Monitor Mount Desk Stand - 3 Premium Aluminum Full Motion Gas Spring Height Adjustable Arms Fits Three 17"-27" VESA Screens - C-Clamp and Grommet Bases Included, IMLIB Triple Monitor Desk Mount Fully Adjustable Monitor Stand Fits 3 Computer Screens up to 27 inches, 17.6 lbs Each Arm, Black, SIIG Premium Aluminum Triple Monitor Stand - Adjustable Height 3 Monitors 13" to 27" 17.6 lbs Each VESA 75 and 100 Compatible Full Motion (CE-MT2111-S1), Huanuo Triple Monitor Stand - Free Standing Monitor Desk Mount Fully Adjustable for 3 Computer Screens up to 27 Inch Support Clamp, Grommet Mounting, Heavy Duty Vesa Mount Hold up to 17.6lbs Each Arm, Suptek Triple LED LCD Monitor Desk Mount Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable Stand for 3 / Three Screens up to 27 inch (MD6463), Glorider Triple Monitor Mount Stand- Articulating Gas Spring Monitor Arm, Removable VESA Mount Desk Stand with Clamp and Grommet Base - Fit for 10"-32" VESA Computer Screens, Holds up to 19.8lbs, M540, Ergotech Triple LCD Monitor Desk Mount Stand with Telescopic Wings, Fully Adjustable Mount for 3 Screens up to 27 inches, 25 lbs.