The quality of the table and wood is great and heavy duty. Table surface is in excellent condition. Some wear on chair back edges. Solid Pine kitchen table approximately 34wx60lx29h. Comes with 4 chairs. A button is missing, small hole on backrest of L shaped seat. Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Cowichan, BC . Location: View: Latest Ads, Free, For-Trade, Best-Offer, Wanted ; Advanced Search. Kitchen table and chairs. Made of all natural wood!! Visit www.kitchenandcouch.com for more options. Kitchen table & Chair Set Metal & Melamine - comes with 4 chairs. 3.5 ft wide, fun and funky table..looks great (one chair needs some gluing done on one leg but no biggy), Pubstyle dining room set with 8 chairs! Good solid table used daily with minor imperfections as seen in pictures. I ... Made from real wood (hardwood). Solid birch dining table/kitchen table with 4 chairs. Chairs and table are rock solid. I am selling five real marble dining chairs in white colour. note: many people looking for work neglect to check the 'wanted' checkbox, Seasonal items (Christmas, Halloween, etc. I believe the handles are brass. -also comes with 2 extenders. Two glass ... Queen Futon Couch in excellent condition. EACH LEAF $15.00. Table ... Hi I’m selling my kitchen table. There are two tears under the L shaped seat. Very sturdy. Table in good condition, but could use refreshing on the table top. Comes with leaf to extend table for all 8 chairs. Solid oak. 19.5ʺW × 20.5ʺD × 31 ... Limited Time Sale Saarinen Side Chairs With Metal Legs for Knoll - Set of 8 $6,375 $7,500. Get an alert with the newest ads for Dining Tables & Sets in Newfoundland. All rights reserved. Increase the search radius for more results. Call 905-999-8220, One kitchen dining table and four chairs in very good condition. Solid oak round dining room / kitchen table and 2 chairs. Comes with 6 chairs leather material, glass top. ARTeFAC specialize in providing a variety of table base and table top solutions for restaurants. Black in color. Asking ... Good condition. This. $175 for the five OR best offer. Beautiful wooden bistro set. Post your classified or want ad in Newfoundland Dining Tables & Sets. Some wear on top. Purchased this for $3000 and changing our decor. Can seat 4-8. Find great deals on new and used Dining Room Furniture for sale in your area on Facebook Marketplace. Wooden Table and Chairs with Two Storage Bins, Great wooden teak table, made in Scotland. Pub Style Kitchen Table (without chairs). The table is 46 inches round and comes with four Upholstered Ladder back chairs. Brown kitchen table with 4 chairs. Proceeds from sales will go directly to the charity of the seller’s choice through a secure credit card payment. These chairs need to be seen to be appreciated. Also have other kitchen stuff looking to sell like plates, coffee machine, etc. Solid wood dining room table and chair set originally purchased from Hayward’s Interior for sale. Favourite. These have been sitting in my garage since. I am selling a kitchen table and chairs $60. Finished with chalked gray. Table comes with a leaf. Overall good condition. All in good condition. This kitchen island is made with new and reclaimed wood. Kitchen table with 4 wood chairs and seat cushions. These have no effect on the chair as they are very small and minor. - Originally cost $800. Browse or sell your items for free. 6 chairs and two inserts included to extend the table. Here is a solid oak dining table with insert in excellent condition! Like new. Chairs are in really good condition but the table shows a little wear and tear, just on the table top. The set is in excellent condition. Had in storage and no longer need it. EACH LEAF MEASURES 11.25 “ wide x 39 “long . 36 inches high. Minor wear and tear along with a scratch on the top of one chair. It is too big for our new place, so we’re selling. Pickup only. Measures 40” Table top can be removed from stand for pick up purposes. Beautifully refinished solid oak dining table. Scratches, some paint, nicks see pictures. Good family size and very stylish. Kitchen Island..new..ordered off wayfair..1 small scratch .txt for more info.. Original price $750. PICK UP ONLY!! Solid wood DINING TABLE for sale. Oak dining table with 4 chairs in good condition. Get an alert with the newest ads for "kitchen table" in Oshawa / Durham Region. Well taken care of. Table top removes (4 bolts) for easy moving. Comes with 4 chairs. Asking $40, pick up only. Solid birch dining table/kitchen table with 4 chairs. Usual minor wear on used furniture but nothing noteworthy. Increase the search radius for more results. Please Text either 6473304298 or 4165800011 if any interest. I ... Visit us for a range of durable and well designed coffee tables in lots of materials, styles, sizes and colors at low prices. Perfect pulled up to a pub table, kitchen counter, or home bar, this mahogany stained swivel bar stool brings timeless, traditional appeal to any ensemble. Bouclair table, hardly ever sat at. Medium size folding kitchen table with 2 chairs. Change of heart on design. Table plus 4 chairs . I am not buying for resale. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. Thank you for using #UsedHelps. Excellent condition Asking $400 Located in torbay, Solid wood table and 4 chairs. Selling a 60 inch Oak Table with 2 extensions -- 18 inches each.. Use the table with 1 extension at 78 inches or with 2 extensions at 96 inches. Smallest length 69 1/2”L x 37 1/2” W Largest length 102 1/2” L x 37 1/2” W, Beautiful table with chairs. Original Eero Saarinen for Knoll Tulip Dining Chairs - Set of 6 Mid Century Modern $3,500. - Beautiful and durable ... Made in Canada Rustic Solid Wood Dining Table & 4 Chairs with Matching Sideboard In good condition, well used but looked after - The table can fit up to 6 if needed, the chair cushions have been reupholstered and have no marks on the fabric, there is also a small - 5 piece dining set with glass top - silver table with glass top - silver chairs with black cushion seats - for kitchen or dining room - glass top is stored in cardboard - similar 5 piece dining set ... Wood table and 3 chairs. 19 Chairs 7 Large Tables 2 Small Tables Dynex TV White Fridge Commercial ... White table made in 1989, MUST PICK UP Good condition, some marks Matching 4 chairs, 3 in great condition, 1 has split cushion, Middle removable leaf to extend table 150$ obo You have to pick up.