Karen FranklinProduct Development-Art I'm a HUGE fan of Elvis Presley. The name UTTERMOST is taken from the Bible, Acts 1:8. Cristy Fox Lead EDI Coordinator,Technical Asst.,Barcoding When I' not spending time with and taking my family to church, awana, dance, soccer or cheerleading; I enjoy baking cakes from scratch. Mac CooperPresident, CEOWhen I grow up, I plan to be a farmer or a professional tennis player. I stand at the door and knock. Brandon Scalf Sales Dept.-Mark I idolized Jerry Rice as a kid (still do, greatest ever). Our line includes accent furniture, decorative mirrors, alternative wall decor, art, clocks, lamps, lighting fixtures, botanicals, accessories and rugs. Cynthia Arrington Jonathan MessengerTechnical Assistance, EDI, Barcoding When I'm not watching the Philadelphia Eagles play I am listening to the music of Metallica. Your questions, ideas, and concerns are very important to us. I collect daylilies & currently have 312 different variaties. Dallas Market Center is a proud partner of Uttermost. Kristin GlasgowReceptionistComfort is having an ebook, my dogs, and a special friend. Go Brandon and Hunter and the Franklin County Eagles!! Founded by Bob and Belle Cooper in 1975,  Uttermost is family owned and managed. Marlene MontgomeryCredit ManagerLove being outdoors, admires natural beauty, boating, beach. It means when something doesn't go right, we make it right. Ken DelpVice PresidentEnjoy working out and playing tennis. Mary Ann BarbourMaterial Manager, PurchasingMy Favorite Pastime is watching my two boys play baseball! Uttermost offers one of the most broad and most current product lines in the world. You can be certain that no shortcuts are taken in manufacturing to make sure our products exceed expectations. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Riverside and beyond. Susan BowlingComputer Operations, EDI Manager I have a Love/Hate relationship with working out...I hate working out but I Love the feeling I get when I'm done! The brand REVELATION is taken from the Bible also, Revelation 3:20. Our line includes accent furniture, decorative mirrors, alternative wall decor, art, clocks, lamps, lighting fixtures, botanicals, accessories and rugs. Customer Service | Office Support | Sales Representatives. Videos Audio Speak Books. Terry HowellMIS Technician Favorite saying "The problem is always between the keyboard and back of the chair.". Whether it's the Cooper family, my Church family, or the entire Uttermost family, we're in this together. Cynthia Arrington Order Entry Love, Love, Love being with family and friends having a great time. Amy Henne Commissions, Custom Papers I love doing just about anything outdoors and if I have to be indoors I like to read. Available today at the official website Uttermost.com. We are determined to be the most effective, most efficient, and most pleasant vendor, bringing you the product you need when you need it. Tonya GranthamSales Dept.- Derek I love spending time with my family, hiking and leisure walks. Our outlook is one of mutual respect for all of our partners in business, and we are all passionate to bring you the very best. "Look! Cristy Fox Lead EDI Coordinator,Technical Asst.,Barcoding When I' not spending time with and taking my family to church, awana, dance, soccer or cheerleading; I enjoy baking cakes from scratch. 336-350-1450. Uttermost offers one of the most broad and most current product lines in the world. Home Order The Journey. Uttermost - 7345 Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA - Phone Number - Yelp travtatum@gmail.com uttermostglobal@gmail.com kelliemeagan@gmail.com. COVID-19 Select a showroom to filter by each location. Please note that Uttermost only sells directly to approved Uttermost dealers. Uttermost is proud to support many of the most prestigious home-furnishing Retailers in the world with our products and services, as well as many of the top hospitality projects globally. From the Designer who envisions and creates their new idea, to the craftsmen in the factory who transforms this idea into the finished product, to the Retailer who selects and makes this product their own, we're all dependent on each other. Shelia WitcherTechnical Assistance, EDI, Barcoding I love to sing gospel music. Larry Forbes Quality Control Manager Enjoy working in my vegetable garden. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.". It means that we guarantee your satisfaction. Family. It means we treat you like family. Junior StumpPlant Supervisor I like to ride 4-wheelers, golf,and skeet shoot. God Bless you! Susy MarquezWest Coast I love to shop, shoes and handbags are my favorite. Sarah AlfanoFinancial Controller I like to hike and spend time with my family. By Mailing Check to Address . I met my wife at Uttermost. I enjoy landscaping the house and grilling out. Kevin WoodPlant Manager and Customer Advocate DirectorI love college football and my two favorite teams are Virginia Tech and whoever is playing UVA. It's all about family for us, and this is on so many levels. Uttermost in Riverside, reviews by real people. Our Designers are the best in the industry and work non-stop every season to bring you the latest and greatest new products. Please leave your name and email address. Uttermost Ministry Partners Contact Blog Media. Kim HardenBuyer-PlannerAtlanta Braves fan. Luis Guerrero Interim West Coast Facility Manager. This verse reflects our personal beliefs to share God's Word "to the uttermost part of the earth". The Uttermost family includes hundreds of employees in Virginia, California, and Asia, as well as over a hundred sales/service representatives globally.