$279.99 $203.49. The mattress on this sleeper is a twin size. Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. I like the color and it suits my purpose for having a multi-functional piece of furniture for a small room that won't get used a lot. Vous pouvez aussi consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne sans témoins. Cookies are small pieces of information stored securely on your computer. add to compare compare now. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. $130.00. consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne. Current selection is: Choose an option, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Bowery Hill Light Gray Linen Reversible/Sectional Sleeper Sofa with Storage. You may also browse the Walmart Canada flyer without cookies. I love this couch it is not too small it is the perfect size, mattress is amazing I wish it would have been in leather but other than that not a problem I love the couch love love love it. We did not want a large loveseat so this was a great option for us. Please enable JavaScript in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Cassidy Sofa Sleeper Blue - Room & Joy. Cookies are small pieces of information stored securely on your computer. In the market for a new loveseat? We use cookies to save information like your language preference and the nearest Walmart store. Cozy up next to your loved one on a beautiful loveseat from Walmart.ca. Shop now! Love: price, comfort, ease of setting up bed, color, quick delivery, item is as pictured on Wal-Mart site Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. JavaScript is required to view the Walmart Canada website. the back frame of the loveseat does not go all the way up, so there is no back support at all when you sit on it. Cozy up next to your loved one on a beautiful loveseat from Walmart.ca. $836.99. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. JavaScript is required to view the Walmart Canada website. Not happy with this couch! Available in four color choices, this loveseat sleeper comes ready to assemble, no tools needed. Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. I LOVED THIS THING! consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne. It is PURPLE, a true purple, so make sure that's the color you want if you purchase it. Sold by muymotors an eBay Marketplace seller. there are really 2 pillows. Les témoins sont de petits renseignements stockés de façon sécuritaire dans votre ordinateur. Buy products such as DHP Presley Storage Sectional Futon, Black Chenille at Walmart and save. Veuillez activer les témoins dans votre navigateur ou utiliser un navigateur Web plus récent. COLOR AND FABRIC WAS TRUE TO THE WEBSITE PICS PULL OUT BED IS OK BUT FUNCTIONAL. One seam has already started to come apart (I will fix it myself). 44 Reviews . You literally will be leaning back whether you want to be or not. This loveseat sleeper would have been perfect had the armrest been taller. JavaScript is required to view the Walmart Canada website. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. We use cookies to save information like your language preference and the nearest Walmart store. What others said when purchasing this item. Find loveseats in different colours & fabrics to match your living room style. Shop for loveseat sleeper bed online at Target. SEAR CUSHIONS ARE "SPRINGY" AND FIRM. Un navigateur capable de stocker des témoins est requis pour consulter le site Web de Walmart Canada. I am on a really tight budget, and didn't have time to return this sofa and get another before my daughter arrived, so I had to buy burgundy throw pillows (see photo) to try and tie the loveseat in with the color scheme of the room. Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. To comply with California Proposition 65 this product carries the following warning: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. 69. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Time will tel how this piece will last with 3 young boys but after 1 month we are pleased with this purchase. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Is is not worth sending it back because I want to keep it. About the same as the listed dimensions of the couch in the details. Price Price. Fairly comfy. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Perfect for entertaining the family. Vous pouvez aussi consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne sans témoins. Please enable cookies in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Please enable JavaScript in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Please enable JavaScript in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Veuillez activer les témoins dans votre navigateur ou utiliser un navigateur Web plus récent.