The "crunchy corn cereal" pieces were often called "saucer-shaped" but more realistically resembled flattened or deflated round cereal pieces. Subscribe to Quaker Oats Don’t miss … Quaker Crunchy Corn Bran Cereal found at Hannaford Supermarket. Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Quaker Corn Bran Crunch gives you 16% of the recommended daily value of fiber in every delightfully crunchy and slightly sweet serving. Fresh Magazine Get into the swing of fall with fun snack ideas, weeknight meal inspiration, and a Buy Quaker Essentials Toasted High Fiber Crunchy Corn Bran Cereal (16 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Quaker Oats has a great selection of where to buy products that provide all the fiber, vitamins and minerals your body needs. If Quaker won’t give Corn Bran Crunch the wisecracking, sunglasses-wearing corncob mascot it deserves (his catchphrase would be “Aww, shucks!” of course), I suppose I have to be the one to sing its praises. I eat it as … Personalized health review for Quaker Cereal, Crunchy Corn Bran: 90 calories, nutrition grade (B plus), problematic ingredients, and more. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. It is the best cereal with high fiber and low fat that actually tastes good. And since it's low in fat and naturally cholesterol free, it's the perfect, heart-healthy (diets low Quaker, Corn Bran Crunch Cereal, 10.5oz Box (Pack of 5) Visit the Quaker Store 5.0 out of 5 stars 7 ratings Currently unavailable. The cereal tasted remarkably similar to another Quaker cereal, Cap'n Crunch. This Quaker Crunchy Corn Bran is no longer available in any of my local stores.