The smoothest cider out there!! 5. Woodchuck Hard Cider Amber is a strong cider, touting a bold apple flavor. I don’t know about you, but I love the story behind this brew. I used all Wal-Mart brand ingredients (Great Value stuff) and it only cost me about $17 for 5 gallons. It’s a full-bodied, tart cider that weighs in at 5% ABV. When you drink Woodchuck Amber you won’t get any of that, instead you’ll taste a wholesome apple juice base, very fresh and bold. Woodchuck Hard Cider Amber is a strong cider, touting a bold apple flavor. Enter your email address below to subscribe and receive reviews, news and updates in your inbox. Amber was the first cider crafted in our two-car garage back in 1991. ABV info Alcohol By Volume Standard measure of alcohol concentration. Tastes like a handful of apples balanced with an oven roasted richness of pump... IBU: ABV: 5.0 SERVED: Woodchuck Sangria. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. They’re both great hard ciders so this isn’t a conversation about winners and losers. Enjoy! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The amber is sweet (but not too sweet) with a nice golden color and crisp finish. All Woodchuck Ciders are naturally gluten free. Crisp and pleasant in character with a concentrated apple finish Customers also shopped for. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. You can’t ignore the awesome label with the woodchuck badger either, just makes me feel happy looking at it. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Country-style BBQ, Pork Marsala, Spiced Squash Soup, Delivering the Taste of Excellence Since 1933. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. You can find more information in our Cookie Policy Needless to say, our goal is to carefully research them all by slowly drinking one by one, writing about them, then do it all over again just to make sure. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information. Dan Armor Cuvée Spéciale Cidre Brut Review. The Woodchuck Hard Cider Amber was the first cider Woodchuck Cidery crafted when their whole operation took place in the owners’ two-car garage, back in 1991. This cider is crisp and pleasant in character with a concentrated apple finish. All Woodchuck Ciders are naturally gluten free. SERVED: ABV: 5.0. We use cookies to personalise content and to analyze our traffic. Enjoy the brand that started the American cider revolution. Vermont- Perry (Pear Cider)- 6. The first week or so it was a little more cloudy than Woodchuck, but it has settled out now. It is made from a blend of apples and fermented with champagne yeast to produce a great tasting and refreshing product. Expertly crafted with a medium body, golden hue, and refreshing clean apple finish. I've done it a few times! Woodchuck is still the top selling hard cider in the United States, with 45-50% of total cider sales year after year. Amber, our original cider, remains the same today as those first hand-filled bottles in 1991. The Woodchuck Bubbly Pearsecco cider is inspired by sparkling wines this dry pear cider is full of bubbles with a clean crisp finish. Gluten Free Beers & Gluten Reduced Beers Reviews, Woodchuck Granny Smith (now reviewed on a different post), Woodchuck Hopsation (now reviewed on a different post), The New Cider Maker's Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide for Craft Producers by Claude Jolicoeur, Tasting Cider: The CIDERCRAFT® Guide to the Distinctive Flavors of North American Hard Cider by Erin James, Wooden Bottle Caddy with Opener & Sampler Boards, Omission Pale Ale Gluten Reduced Beer Review. Woodchuck offers a wide range of ciders. Amber is a hard apple cider from Woodchuck in Vermont Golden, medium light body, mild bitterness, medium sweetness, reminiscent of apple cider and fresh herbs. Woodchuck Amber has a golden color, a medium-light body, mild bitterness and a medium sweetness that is reminiscent of apple cider. Woodchuck Amber Cider. Rated out of 5, by hard cider connoisseurs like you! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Woodchuck Amber Hard Cider Still Stands Out As A Classic, Full Bodied Cider. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. What I’m sipping out of the bottle today is in essence the same recipe from those days – and part of America’s Hard Cider Legacy. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. If so, click on a star to rate it & leave your review in the comments below! 5.00%. Available In: Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Cecil, Harford, Howard. IBU: ABV: 6.5 SERVED: Blake's Apple Lantern. Tastes almost exactly like Woodchuck Amber except the ABV is a bit higher. The guys at Woodchuck Cidery aren’t messing around when it comes to hard ciders. Woodchuck Amber Cider has a blend or red apples and champagne yeast. Color. Woodchuck® Amber, our original cider, remains the same today as those first hand-filled bottles in 1991. By Rachel W. Medford, MA. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. With a medium body and golden silhouette, this cider has a clean finish. Supplier. Refreshingly crisp and perfectly spiced. Woodchuck. TAGS: Woodchuck Cidery, Craft, Vermont, Year Round, Cider, Amber Cider . … United States, Vermont. ABV: 5.00% Category: Cider Brewery: Green Mountain Beverage Seasonal Availability: Year Round Beverage Type: Cider The original Woodchuck. avril 11 2017, 6:21 pm. People liked it so much we made for more styles. I LOVE Woodchuck Hard Cider! Recommended Glassware. Anything in the name of cider science! Amber was the first cider crafted in Woodchuck's two-car garage back in 1991. They’re both great hard ciders so this isn’t a conversation about winners and losers. 1% ABV. From what they call their Core series, to Seasonals, Reserves and even a Cellar series. ABV. Although we’re only looking at the Woodchuck Amber on this post, here’s Woodchuck’s lineup of hard ciders just to give you an idea of their commitment to apples: First things first, let’s review the one I have in front of me right now, the Woodchuck Hard Cider Amber. This cider is crisp and pleasant in character with a concentrated apple finish. Overall this is a great cider for anyone, from the cider connoisseur initiate to the experienced sipper – an easy crowd pleaser and delicious hard cider. Amber was the first style of cider produced under the Woodchuck label. They are absolutely delicious!