DIRECTIONS. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. This healthy Crustless Zucchini Pie is incredibly easy to make and can be served as a main dish or side. I am a huge fan of zucchini. While I don’t mind eating all of the zucchini in the house, making double the sides can get a bit annoying. But I am trying to focus on the positives and endlessly looking for new and exciting ways to entice him. Stir in the zucchini, biscuit mix and cheese. One of my favourites for sure!! I am a huge fan of zucchini. Preheat oven to 350F and butter a baking dish (I used a 9×9 dish). Place the zucchini and all the remaining ingredients except for the olive oil) in a large bowl and mix until everything is well incorporated. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the top turns a nice golden brown. Crustless Zucchini Pie is a wonderful savory pie made with zucchini, parsley, onions, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Makes 6-8 servings. To freeze individual slices: cover them in plastic wrap and tinfoil, and … I think I am slowly figuring out what works for him. It is a favourite of ours too! Please be friendly to the community if you want to stay in this community. Crustless Zucchini Pie Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home I made this Crustless Zucchini Pie expecting to eat the whole thing myself. So moist, so delicious and so easy to make!! Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving. You could do it the old fashioned way, with some good old elbow grease, but I take the whimpy, easy way out! Super simple, delicious, and perfectly cheesy. This has made it a bit challenging when meal times come around. Preheat oven to 400°. Sodium: 420.1 mg, 10 oz shredded zucchini, all liquid squeezed out, 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (King Aurthur). Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray or your misto. If you don’t have cheese cloth, you can use paper towel. Ingredients: 1 large onion, finely chopped 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 4 eggs, beaten A simple recipe to make your meal exciting. A simple recipe to make your meal exciting. Crustless Zucchini Pie is a wonderful savory pie made with zucchini, parsley, onions, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese. It can be an easy and quick breakfast, an excellent side dish to any meal, a hearty lunch or dinner along with a … The result? And its not breaded which also seems to work with him. Combine zucchini, shallots, chives, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Just throw the ingredients in the bowl, mix, and bake. Your email address will not be published. And flopped other times. Who isn’t a fan? The kind of dish people will come back for seconds, I promise! Apart from the flavor, this crustless zucchini pie is a perfect all-day meal. You don’t want to lose all that zucchini! He’s a good sport and is always willing to try what I make. This healthy Crustless Zucchini Pie is incredibly easy to make and can be served as a main dish or side. Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Pour into two greased 9-inch pie plates. I didn’t think that he would be a fan as the zucchini is so prominent. Super simple, delicious, and perfectly cheesy. This was one of the recipes that surprised me. Top with parmesan cheese and bake 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center. Yet, he actually helped himself to a serving and even went in for seconds. Okay…..what can I say about this recipe……it is AMAZING!! This dish is incredibly easy to make and doesn’t require much skill. Or at least to tolerate it. To make shredding the zucchini … Required fields are marked *. Thank you so much!! Makes 6-8 servings. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I place the shredded zucchini in a cheese cloth and squeeze out as much water as I can. Transfer to the baking dish. Your email address will not be published. I hope you enjoy the recipes on Herbs & Flour and that you get as much joy out of making the dishes as I do! In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Instead of a traditional pastry pie crust, this "crustless zucchini pie… Zucchini Pie Tips. This recipe actually includes 3 different types of cheeses- ricotta, mozzarella, and feta cheese. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well. Breaded zuccs work and so does cheesy zucc. Recipe Notes. A crustless, no-fuss quiche. Use a spatula to spread it into an even layer and then drizzle with olive oil. Cheese. Feel free to mix and match veggies and cheese. Tip #2: Its important that you drain the excess water out of your zucchini. My name is Cathy and I love to cook wholesome meals from scratch (as well as indulge my cravings from time to time)!