This is a great way to use zucchini. This looks delicious! Thanks for this easy recipe. Sugar-Free. So creative! My kids like zucchini too, and bacon makes everything taste better. Air fried them on 370 for about 6 mins then on 380 for another 5-7 mins depending on the texture you want for the zucchini. The primary reason is that Thing 2 actually LIKES zucchini! It is so much fun. Learn how your comment data is processed. Other good melty type cheeses would be Gouda or smoked Mozzarella. I am very excited to start getting recipes! I love your creativity and love the input from your kiddos. You do not need to use parchment between the foil as I did in the video. Spritzed them with some avocado oil & sprinkled with garlic powder and some crushed red peppers. How to Make Zucchini and Bacon Slice - Step by Step Preheat oven to 180C / 350F. For a touch of garlic flavor, add about 1 teaspoon of finely chopped garlic to the skillet along with the zucchini. All my friends want to know where I get all these great recipes. Drain and remove seeds. Sprinkle with salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 20 minutes. Mix in half of the cheese and half of the cooked bacon. I didn't do anything differently with the different sizes. Low Carb. What an original idea! Writer. It’s super easy, requires just 4 ingredients and you’ve got an awesome appetizer or side with any meal! If you have enjoyed a dish in an Otago cafe or restaurant and would like the recipe, write to Ask a Chef, Features, Otago Daily Times, PO Box 517, Dunedin, or email odt.features@odt.co.nz, including your name, address and a daytime telephone number, and we will request it. When the bacon is cool, chop or crumble it. . Michele. In a large skillet, add butter and oil to medium-high heat. Lemon Velvet Cake w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, 4 zucchini (can use a mixture of squash and zucchini), ¾ cup mixed cheese, shredded (I used mozzarella, smoked gouda & cheddar), 5 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled (I used turkey bacon). This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. With parchment, it will take 30-40minutes until tender. Get Menu Ideas, Cooking Tips, Updates & More + Free Kitchen Helper Guide! Thank you so much for all you do for this blog!!! . Amazing recipe!!!!! Bake for 15-20 minutes (less if you have small zucchinis). Make slices in zucchini crosswise but don't cut through bottom of zucchini. Here’s my Super Easy Video to show you how good this looks! Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2020 Divas Can Cook, LLC 
 | Privacy Policy Discolsure Policy. These look amazing Kristin. And in the oregano, sharp cheddar cheese, and season it with salt and pepper, if using. This recipe uses crescent roll dough, which is easy to work with and also bakes quickly. But I spent a bit of time reflecting on my crescent roll realization and figured I would bring you all along for the ride! Your email address will not be published. I have many zucchinis in my garden so thanks for this wonderful recipe. Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Slice zucchini into ½ inch thick circles and then cut the circles in half. Wow! Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon. These recipes require little effort and time and some are no baking at all. Bake for 15-20 minutes (less if you have small zucchinis). ", 2 cups shredded zucchini (2 medium zucchini), 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (for low-carb use almond flour), Fresh snipped chives, for serving (optional). Heat the bacon fat in the skillet over medium heat. Before you go, you might be interested in these products! My garden is about to start pumping out zucchini. I’m not a big zucchini fan but hubby loved these!!! Awww thank you for replying! this recipe made 4 boats! This one looks amazing! This is very versitile, but different from many of the other "stuffed zucchini" recipes I've seen because it contains NO tomatoes or tomato sauce. But, for today, I wanted to bring you my latest contribution to our weekend breakfast/brunch nomage. My mother-in-law's garden was popping out zucchinis the size of newborn babies... one night I concocted this in an attempt to use up one we had in our fridge, and it's now a household favorite! I have no idea how that would occur since I would assume that a machine does the scoring. Like what you see? He usually makes his famous country potato hash, and folks when I tell you it is famous? Please leave me a comment! Pour into a 30cm × 20cm lined baking dish and bake in a moderate oven (180degC) for 40 minutes or until golden and set in the centre. Naturally Sweetened Sugar-Free, Keto, Low Carb Recipes for the whole family. Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates. This looks DELISH!! Your email address will not be published. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms. (I used a fondant roller). Place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. Test using a wooden skewer. So the food I make needs to be quick, family-friendly, and delicious. Yummmy yummmmy yummmmmmy yummmmmmmm!! If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Thanks diva!!!! OMG. Copyright © 2020 Sugar-Free Mom • Theme by Melissa Rose Design and Once Coupled. OoohhEmmGeeee it is rockstar quality. I made this Dish for Christmas it was absolutely delicious.. Click To Tweet. Super tasty and fun to eat! Yes please!!! Hi, I'm Kristin! Such a fun idea to make zucchini hasselback-style. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Everyone asked me for the recipe. Remove from oven and sprinkle on more cheese if desired. Combine the cheese, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro and tomatoes (you can add a bit of the pulp). Add broccoli, bell peppers, saved zucchini and garlic; cook about 3 minutes more. Zucchini Bacon Cheese Bites are made with yummy crescent roll dough stuffed with sauteed zucchini, gooey cheese, and crispy bacon! Poke a few SMALL holes in the top of the packet. Tender, seasoned  zucchini, tossed with onions and garlic and topped with cheeses, bread crumbs and crunchy bacon. Mix in half of the cheese and half of the cooked bacon. Filed Under: Appetizers, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Keto, Low Carb, Nut Free, Sides, Sugar Free Tagged With: BACON, cheese, gluten free, hassleback, low carb zucchini, zucchini.